zack callis dyersburg

mitch eakin dyersburg

andre flowers dyer county

stewart taylor dyersburg

#31 from haywood

ron johnson crockett

obion county QB

rashad taylor dyersburg :thumb:

#31 from Haywood is Dishon Robertson and IMO I think he should be up for All Region Defensive player of the year...

Logan Parker is the QB from OC.......

Other players:

Savion Hayslett OC

Jacob Fulbright OC

Keilan Adams Covington

Jarvis Perry Crockett Co

Since i do not know all the names of the players from other schools,I will do it like this:

Logan Parker-OC

Savion Hayslett-OC

Jacob Fulbright-OC

Ian Davis-OC

Steven Weaks-OC

Cody Richmond -OC

Dishon Robertson-Haywood(Best defensive player I saw all year)

Those 2 300 lb. linemen from Haywood

Mitch Eakin-Dburg

Rashad Taylor-Dburg

The Johnson's-Crockett Co

Jarvis Perry-Crockett Co.

The Crockett Co. center

Andre Flowers-Dyer Co.

Keilan Adams-Covington

#40 from Covington(Played LB and also on the d-line)

There are more,but these kids stood out in the games I saw this year.I'm sure there will be some from Ripley,I won't see them until Friday night....

Logan Parker could probably go to an option type college if he perfects his pitching decisions. He still has a couple of years to do this.

He is also a quarterback that could throw for 200 yards a game...The offense OC plays could really be dangerous if Logan was allowed to throw more...He doesn't really have the speed though to play an option QB at the next level,he was run down numerous times from behind on runs that should have been TD's...But as a sophmore playing the level of competition the Rebels did,he did just fine..Cut down on the turnovers and he will be something special to watch,especially next year with all the returning players...10 on offense with 2 more that would have started this year had they not been injured...We all know though that defense wins championships,but an offense that can score 30-35 points a game wouldn't hurt either....

Edited by backinthaoc

What about dyersburg's defensive players? There are a few unnamed players in the listings I've read. Any one player come to anyone's mind?

...........................................................................................................................yes,there are many from dyersburg,but they play so great as a unit its hard to pinpoint only one player..zac callis,austin lyons,robert harris,nick newsom,mitch eakins is a sure hard hitter for a small safety,fletcher livington and quen elam is a sure bet to be a d1 player if he continues to improve ..not to be outdone cody tetteton,kyle turney,ben mahoney,david smitheal,ryan lanier and the mines boys ryan,shane...like i said cant mention just one they play together so well!..wasnt suppose to name the largest majority of them on this thread but you asked! GO TROJANS :thumb: