Bradley Baylor Mccallie

bear cat brown

Sorry that I misread you Chick! Sounds like you are close to the core of this matter (from the Bradley perspective). What ever drives your stance, I respect it. By the way, I have no idea who Lane is...my opinions are even more distant from the heat of this matter than I thought. Maybe I should go back to the forum's archives!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't happen anytime soon, but it sure would be a good fundraiser for the hurricane victims.

What a great ideal RMC. We could put all this silliest in propesctive. I know that if the Red Bank Soddy girls match could be a sold out money making event, then why not a Bradley,Baylor, McCallie Collins Hill quad. THe only reason not to host such a match would be if they couldn't book the roundhouse, for that's the only place to hold all the people

I volunteer SLidewide MYself and RMC to promote the "SOMEBODY IS GONNA GET A WHOPPIN QUAD MATCH"

20 bucks a head with 100% of proceeds going to the charity of Bradleys choice the first year and then rotating schools

Again MS House I not here to make you upset, I'm just an old stubborn man who loves to see young men work their tails off in the greatest and toughest sport

Mr B.C.Brown

PS anyone coming up with a better name for the quad gets his/her picture taken with Jordon Leen Ryan Scott Tyler Parker Matt Keller or the hooters girls

What a great ideal RMC. We could put all this silliest in propesctive. I know that if the Red Bank Soddy girls match could be a sold out money making event, then why not a Bradley,Baylor, McCallie Collins Hill quad. THe only reason not to host such a match would be if they couldn't book the roundhouse, for that's the only place to hold all the people

I volunteer SLidewide MYself and RMC to promote the "SOMEBODY IS GONNA GET A WHOPPIN QUAD MATCH"

20 bucks a head with 100% of proceeds going to the charity of Bradleys choice the first year and then rotating schools

Again MS House I not here to make you upset, I'm just an old stubborn man who loves to see young men work their tails off in the greatest and toughest sport

Mr B.C.Brown

PS anyone coming up with a better name for the quad gets his/her picture taken with Jordon Leen Ryan Scott Tyler Parker Matt Keller or the hooters girls

The Vol??

Edited by Sommers

It won't happen anytime soon, but it sure would be a good fundraiser for the hurricane victims.

RMC--- Thank goodness for your boys from the hill, they come in and give these private schools the matches they need. If not for Collins Hill, Soddy-daisy,and Cleveland there would be no Public schools to beat the Privates. It does appear that wrestling this type of schedule benefits the Hill by having them ready for state.

RMC--- Thank goodness for your boys from the hill, they come in and give these private schools the matches they need. If not for Collins Hill, Soddy-daisy,and Cleveland there would be no Public schools to beat the Privates. It does appear that wrestling this type of schedule benefits the Hill by having them ready for state.

Amen! Hey RMC look forward to seeing a great match on 12/9. cant wait to see a possible Manson- Knapp matchup. what other good match-ups will we see?