Hixson

Bowl

• 4 weeks later...

they will be good. they still have jason day, alex noyes, and johnathan gudel. but from what i've seen they will still be a pretty hard team to beat.

Yea plus there second string is good too. They have Holmes with a 187 avg, Stokes with a 185-190 avg and Justice with a 172 avg. If hixsons second string keeps gettin better, they may have state in the bag next year also!

they will be good. they still have jason day, alex noyes, and johnathan gudel. but from what i've seen they will still be a pretty hard team to beat.

Yea plus there second string is good too. They have Holmes with a 187 avg, Stokes with a 185-190 avg and Justice with a 172 avg. If hixsons second string keeps gettin better, they may have state in the bag next year also!

Thanks for the compliment

Well I think that Hixson is really good. I know they have the potential to put up some higher scores than they already have this year. When all of the starters bowl to the best of their abillity, I think they can shoot at least 3900.

yeah they go NIKE on everyone