Region 1

Cowboy Curtis

You know that Daniel Webb and Phil Singleton will be tough. You've also got Mitchell Call, Ben Davis, and Kilgore. They had a lot of young guys in the middle weights that need to step up into Zach and Ben's shoes - McGinn and Burnette. They should be solid.

BTW, I saw where Ben O'Neil was in the final two for the varsity spot at UTC. He lost a major decision but his future looks good at that level. I love to see Region 1 guys successful in college. Ben deserves to do well.

TDARTIST I told you that I'm not tellin you anything. Do I have idiot written across my forehead or something? The Myers brothers have nothing to do with anything I'm am talking about. :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that Daniel Webb and Phil Singleton will be tough. You've also got Mitchell Call, Ben Davis, and Kilgore. They had a lot of young guys in the middle weights that need to step up into Zach and Ben's shoes - McGinn and Burnette. They should be solid.

BTW, I saw where Ben O'Neil was in the final two for the varsity spot at UTC. He lost a major decision but his future looks good at that level. I love to see Region 1 guys successful in college. Ben deserves to do well.

was singleton the 140 last year... and is webb looking to go 112 again?

and how is Crockett picked to upset Greeneville when Greeneville didn't graduate anyone from last year?

Edited by gotears06

Ears, I didn't pick anyone to upset anyone. All I said was that the person who wrote that (whose name sounds like a Crockett dad) was on top of things about Crockett. Coach Hill has them headed in the right direction. I did say that the match could come down to bumping. They are strong in some places where Greeneville was weak last year. I think they are the surprise team for 05-06. I don't know if they will surprise G'ville or not.

Ears, I didn't pick anyone to upset anyone. All I said was that the person who wrote that (whose name sounds like a Crockett dad) was on top of things about Crockett. Coach Hill has them headed in the right direction. I did say that the match could come down to bumping. They are strong in some places where Greeneville was weak last year. I think they are the surprise team for 05-06. I don't know if they will surprise G'ville or not.

Greeneville, Science Hill, Davie Crockett, and Dobyns-Bennett are the teams picked to do good. Are their any other teams? Just wonderin.

It's cool Artist... just wondering..... they may be the surprise team this year... and yeah, crockpop does sound like a crockett dad so he more than likely doesn't know what he is talking about.... but I was just wondering..... just kinda upset me off