South Pittsburg

Tha Chosen One

What are you talking about? You didn't stop him. You a two other guys held him to 12 points. Then, in the second game, when you had him all by yourself, you got waxed. Give me a break. If giving up 12 and 24 points to a guy is shutting him down then Whitwell is on their way to the state championship.

Wow man, did you even go to the game??? I held him to 10 pts and 8pts and out rebounded him in both games, he just dont like when people are physical with him, i mean yea hes a good player and yea South Pitt beat us twice(Killed us at South Pitt) but it was Allison that killed us not Antonio. If you would like to look at the books give me a shout and ill show em to you...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why all of you are already on here rippin Antonio, all he does is go play the games and I know you are intitled to your own opinions but he is pretty good and you probaly wish you had him. As for the Pirates as a whole I think that all the doubters of this team will be in for a suprise and we will really find out this team is this year with a much tougher schedule. They have some good athleticsm and speed and they have a lot of good pieces. They also have most of their players who played significantly last season. They will have a chance to win their district and compete in their region. This should be an above average season for this team. They were a team that won 22 games and only lost 3 seniors.They have no pressure on them.

i aint doutin him man he is good and i would love to have him on my team he is a good player but i juss think people make him out to be more than he really is

man south pitt aint goin to no region they will not beat csas in district cuz powell is a much better player than anyone on south pitt cuz he already has proved himself in AA for the past 3 years so as a senior in A he will be much better than anyone in that district

Whatever Dude. I guess we'll see on the court and don't tell me you can't be beaten because you were defeated by a Marion County team that was outnumbered against you, but anyways like I said we will see on the court.

Actually Antonio is going to dominate 6a this year for the most part. It will be interesting to see how him and Powell matchup. As for him in the region, he is too tall and athletic for anyone in the region (besides Powell) to really matchup with him. McMasters has him beat with heighth, but I don't believe McMasters can keep up with him off the dribble. You can rip him all you want, but the fact of the matter is that if he plays to his potential he should get 25-15 every night. Then last year his younger brother began to emerge. I don't know if he's going to play post or wing -- hopefully wing. If he plays wing then the guards need to watch out because this guy is an athlete and will go for every board.

I see SP challenging this year, how far they go depends on the perimeter players and how well they can stroke the three whenever Antonio is getting doubled.

Edited by kmarvelous

South Pitt isn't gonna be any good...Robinson is a pretty good player but won't make enough difference to challenge for the district, much less the region

Who are you trying to kid?? The Pirates ought to be a real contender in district and region. Robinson will turn it on this season and make a huge difference.

We should definitely make some noise this year.

Who are you trying to kid?? The Pirates ought to be a real contender in district and region. Robinson will turn it on this season and make a huge difference.

We should definitely make some noise this year.

I dont see South Pitt winning their district over CSAS. They sould battle Valley for number two and I think South Pitt will be second place in their district. But there is no way they will get out of the region.

I think it will be a battle between Pitt and AS for the district. Give this team some credit, they made a lot of team sweat last season.

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT??????? this can't be the same grace guy from last season! can it? what happened? did you move to south pittsburg? did grace disown you? thanks for the compliment! only 442 more to even up against south pitt

I think it will be a battle between Pitt and AS for the district. Give this team some credit, they made a lot of team sweat last season.

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT??????? this can't be the same grace guy from last season! can it? what happened? did you move to south pittsburg? did grace disown you? thanks for the compliment! only 442 more to even up against south pitt

If all you people think that was all South Pittsburg had to offer during that Jamboree than you will be in for a big surprise. They were not showing everything as well and were really just getting in a little practice. They were missing a lot of players, and I know that Grace ain't missing nobody because they ain't in the playoffs. It doesn't matter that ya'll doubters think that SP isn't going to contend but in the end I am pretty sure that you will see that they will be able to contend in not only their district but their region as well.

Everyone knows South Pitt didnt have their football players. And no one is doubting. so chill out a little

• 4 weeks later...

I dont see South Pitt winning their district over CSAS. They sould battle Valley for number two and I think South Pitt will be second place in their district. But there is no way they will get out of the region.

I guess time will show if we can. Some of you all think we'll be a pushover -- but Antonio and the boys will take care of business.