Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

CYCLONES SHOWED ALOT COMING FROM 20 OR SO DOWN TO GET CLOSE. THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD GAMES BETWEEN THESE 2 TEAMS THIS YEAR. I KNOW HARDIN HAD TO ENJOY THE WIN. GREAT JOB BY BOTH TEAMS TONIGHT!

People don't realize how hard it is for Ben. He played his whole life in E-Town. He and his dad got screwed out of E-Town. Of course he is enjoying playing with the blue devils but it might not be as great as everyone thinks. He might be wearing blue and white but I think his heart is still orange and black. I hope he has a great senior year and I hope his dad can also find peace with the situation.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben's heart is all BLUE AND WHITE!! it has to be tough for him playing senior year somewhere else but i really believe from watching him he loves playing for UC!!!!

It would be tough to leave for your senior year, but he has made a choice to have a heart of blue & white and I think everyone here respects his choice. Good luck to him and his team, but I'm sure it is hard on him to play his former team-mates.