Catholic Wins Region 2-3a

Flyguy2100

I just have to complement the Knoxville Catholic Irish. Before the season no one thought they would finish better than 3rd except for those kids and coaches. I bet even some of their parents didnt think much of them. They presevered and won the toughest region in 3A, even though they lost to Fulton. They have to gear up for the playoffs though and possible playing Fulton in the 2nd round, Carter in the 3rd, and Notre Dame in the 4th. Good Luck to Catholic. Great Season

I just have to complement the Knoxville Catholic Irish. Before the season no one thought they would finish better than 3rd except for those kids and coaches. I bet even some of their parents didnt think much of them. They presevered and won the toughest region in 3A, even though they lost to Fulton. They have to gear up for the playoffs though and possible playing Fulton in the 2nd round, Carter in the 3rd, and Notre Dame in the 4th. Good Luck to Catholic. Great Season

My hats off to Catholic as well and coach Pemberton. But looking ahead you better watch out for the LA Wildcats instead of Carter. The Cats played Fulton down to the wire last night and in all reality should have won. It's not set in stone just b/c Carter went 9 and 1. The Cats finished 5 and 5 and are probably the best 5-5 team in the state.

My hats off to Catholic as well and coach Pemberton. But looking ahead you better watch out for the LA Wildcats instead of Carter. The Cats played Fulton down to the wire last night and in all reality should have won. It's not set in stone just b/c Carter went 9 and 1. The Cats finished 5 and 5 and are probably the best 5-5 team in the state.

Thats very true they played Catholic down to the wire. Good Luck to you guys

They have to gear up for the playoffs though and possible playing Fulton in the 2nd round, Carter in the 3rd, and Notre Dame in the 4th. Good Luck to Catholic. Great Season

Are you overlooking AE? Come on now, AE didn't finish the season the way many people thought but it's Do or Die time and this is when AE can really open some eyes because all of you have been dissing AE all year long....

Don't Overlook the Roadrunners!!!!!

Murphy Fair picked catholic to finish 5th in this region. well, they were wrong. Coach Pemberton and his staff have done their best coaching job this year. even though not very many people believed that they could compete in this new division, they went out there and surprised everyone by winning it. catholic did a great job making the jump from the private school league to the public school league. i have been impressed with the irish this year and i hope they can represent east tennessee and bring home a state title. go irish!!!!!

Are you overlooking AE? Come on now, AE didn't finish the season the way many people thought but it's Do or Die time and this is when AE can really open some eyes because all of you have been dissing AE all year long....

Don't Overlook the Roadrunners!!!!!

there's no way that the irish are overlooking the roadrunners. coach pemberton takes it one game at a time. and if they end up playing each other, catholic will be ready.