Week 11 White House At Polk Co

timbdp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have Pride? I have never heard of that in a high school team. Did White House invent it. You people act like you invented initials.

Well, kinda it was invented by some football players back many moons ago. It's BLUE DEVIL Pride.... But we don't expect everyone to understand it Murphy, you'll just have to sit back and experience it my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!! BDP BDP :blink:

I think of BDP as the ability to lose with dignity and win with humility. It's about holding your head up win or lose.

so someone want to give me a short cut to Polk County HS, I cannot stand mapquest directions they are nuts.

Here's wishing for a game where everyone is healthy and stays healthy.

And we all want a Greenbrier rematch, so I'm still calling for a WH win.

Assuming of course that Greenbrier can get out of week 11th. LOL.

I think of BDP as the ability to lose with dignity and win with humility. It's about holding your head up win or lose.

so someone want to give me a short cut to Polk County HS, I cannot stand mapquest directions they are nuts.

Here's wishing for a game where everyone is healthy and stays healthy.

And we all want a Greenbrier rematch, so I'm still calling for a WH win.

Assuming of course that Greenbrier can get out of week 11th. LOL.

Don't you worry about us, go blue. We'll be sitting right here waiting AT HOME to play WHOEVER comes out of Chattanooga...sure would be a LONG ride back. :blink::blink:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

[/b]

Don't you worry about us, go blue. We'll be sitting right here waiting AT HOME to play WHOEVER comes out of Chattanooga...sure would be a LONG ride back. :blink::blink:

LOL, I was hopeful you understood that I was kidding I think the entire 3A world would collectively fall over in a heap if Greenbrier gets knocked out this week.

I will save the week 12 trash talk when it is in fact a sure thing that we can have that talk.

LOL, I was hopeful you understood that I was kidding I think the entire 3A world would collectively fall over in a heap if Greenbrier gets knocked out this week.

I will save the week 12 trash talk when it is in fact a sure thing that we can have that talk.

I expect the Blue Devils to come knocking next Friday night. They want that W back, BUT we've been known to the same team twice in the same year (in season and playoffs) more than once. Ask Sycamore and Marshall County and they can verify. ;)

Edited by GreenbrierCat2