Aaa Playoffs

SPLITBACK

Guest catfish-hunter

I went either 14-2 or 13-3 . What was the final with Trezevant and Haywood. I had Dyersburg in the quarters. I know region 4 and 5 dominated other than the top seeds. I may either atteng greenbriar white house or cheatham lipscomb. Both Cheatham and White house are good enough to win this one should be interesting.

Haywood beat Trezevant. I'll be at the Cheatham-Lipscomb rematch. That Greenbrier vs White House game should be another classic as well. The Pearl-Notre dame game is probably the best 3A game on the whole schedule next week, but the problem for folks in the midstate is that the game is being played in Chattanooga. Creek Wood can beat Lexington is the come out and play physical. I saw Cheatham play Liberty last week and I'm here to say right now that if Liberty was the best 3A team on Lexington's schedule in the regular season, then that will change when they play Creek Wood next week. Vaughn and Steverson are both good hard runners.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood beat Trezevant. I'll be at the Cheatham-Lipscomb rematch. That Greenbrier vs White House game should be another classic as well. The Pearl-Notre dame game is probably the best 3A game on the whole schedule next week, but the problem for folks in the midstate is that the game is being played in Chattanooga. Creek Wood can beat Lexington is the come out and play physical. I saw Cheatham play Liberty last week and I'm here to say right now that if Liberty was the best 3A team on Lexington's schedule in the regular season, then that will change when they play Creek Wood next week. Vaughn and Steverson are both good hard runners.

Liberty might have been the best 3a team, but Lexington beat a very good Hardin county team. They came up a little short agianst Memphis East without Milligan. And we all know Memphis lost 1 game this year to 10-1 Melrose.