Warren County Vs.wilson Central

WarrenCounty58

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if warren comes out and plays their A game, I don't see why we won't win. We are yet to play an A game, we've had good defensive games and pretty good offensive games, but not both at once. It's time to work extra hard because it's the last week of football or work extra hard so it isn't the last week of football.

honestly, i think that Warren County could possibly play their best game of the season, and Wilson Central could play their worst game of the season, and i think Wilson Central would stilll end up with the win. We looked absolutely methodical in the 1st half of Lavergne, and we got a great game from Lavergne (No fumbles or penalties). Congratulations on making the playoffs, its a huge accomplishment (especially the improvement from last season); buuut, you will be embarassed Friday night by a simply more dominant team

Wilson Central 42

Warren County 6

Edited by WilsonCentral22

honestly, i think that Warren County could possibly play their best game of the season, and Wilson Central could play their worst game of the season, and i think Wilson Central would stilll end up with the win. We looked absolutely methodical in the 1st half of Lavergne, and we got a great game from Lavergne (No fumbles or penalties). Congratulations on making the playoffs, its a huge accomplishment (especially the improvement from last season); buuut, you will be embarassed Friday night by a simply more dominant team

Wilson Central 42

Warren County 6

I would like to extend a warm congrats from Coffee Co. to Warren Co. We know what it feels like to be in the playoffs for the first time in many years. We had that non-playoff drought for awhile. It does feel good, dosen't it. Anyways, as much as I'd like to see Warren Co. get to the 2nd round, I don't think they can. Wilson Central is such a good team. I however do not think it'll be a total blowout, but a little closer.

Wilson Central-48

Warren Co.-24

Good luck to Warren Co!

QB Aaron Scott is a very smooth QB who doesn't get ruffled behind center. Henry is a great TB, and Lopez is a great FB.....a dang HUGE beast. They are as adept at passing as they are at running the ball. Very balanced even though you hear more about their running game. But believe me.....they can pass it. Their D is really good at causing a turnover......not real big....just fundamentally sound and FAST. They are well-coached, rarely get penalized, and are a great represenativie of Region4 . To me , they are definitely the best team in this region. I wish them the very best in their playoff run.

That pic's from the Bradley Central game when we ended our 39 game losing streak some 11 weeks ago. I think if warren comes out and plays their A game, I don't see why we won't win. We are yet to play an A game, we've had good defensive games and pretty good offensive games, but not both at once. It's time to work extra hard because it's the last week of football or work extra hard so it isn't the last week of football.

I don't think Warren County really understands the level of competition that they are about to see friday night. IMHO Cookeville will lose to Wilson central by a couple of scores and Wilson Central will try to best Riverdale again (their only loss by 14 points).

The top 1/3 of 5A is radically better than the bottom 1/3, where most of region 3 resides.

the reason i think this game will be ugly is because warren county's only offense is Paz. The O-LINE will get eat up by Wilson Central's defense. I agree I don't think the Warren County players realize how good Wilson Central really is. I have said since spring practice that besides Riverdale, Wilson Central would be the team to beat if 5A. But I don;t think they will roll over Cookeville as easily as most think. Cookeville doesn't have great stud players but they are very well coach and the do not make mistakes it should be one of the best playoff games this season. WC GO GET RIVERDALE

Edited by 5A football fan

Yeah, the playoffs as a whole is a step up in competition for everyone, but its probably two steps up for anybody from Region 3 this season. I mean, you can make a CASE for Wilson Central maybe being the best team in the state not named Riverdale. Not saying that they are, but they would get some house money if we were betting on it. LaDarion Hardy may be back this week for Wilson Central and that would be a huge boost for the Wildcats on both sides of the ball. He's a primo cover man outside and he is dangerous with the 7-8 touches he gets offensively in a game. With Hardy, Henry, Lopez, Majors, and the X factor, Melvin Williams outside, Wilson Central is as hard a team to prepare for as any you will see in this state. They have the tall kid, 84, outside that is a nightmare matchup in the red zone at 6'5" or 6'6". Aaron Scott may be one of the best junior QB's in Tennessee and he makes it go. Riverdale has more talent, but nobody makes you scout harder than Wilson Central. That staff is a who's who of high school coaching in this area. Wes has been calling plays since Bill Wade was QB at MBA, LOL!!! That possible Round 2 game against Cookeville would be a doozy.

Dang, why don't we just go ahead and shoot Warren Co. in the head, cause heaven knows they shouldn't even get on the field with Wilson Central! C'mon guys, give it a rest. I don't know anything about Wilson Central, but I ain't going around screamin' 'Wilson Central don't know what they're up against!' If Warren County gets beat then so be it, but at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I get on here and it's like the game has already been played and Warren stinks. Yeesh! Where's Kellraiser when you need him?! :P

Edited by WC_VOL

Dang, why don't we just go ahead and shoot Warren Co. in the head, cause heaven knows they shouldn't even get on the field with Wilson Central! C'mon guys, give it a rest. I don't know anything about Wilson Central, but I ain't going around screamin' 'Wilson Central don't know what they're up against!' If Warren County gets beat then so be it, but at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I get on here and it's like the game has already been played and Warren stinks. Yeesh! Where's Kellraiser when you need him?! :lol:

WC Vol...............

Let me put your "insult" to rest. The only group that you need to be concerned with giving Warren County its "props" is the Wilson Central football team. I know a couple of their coaches, and let me assure you that Dewayne Alexander and his staff have worked exactly the same this week; as they have for the last 10 weeks.

The "props" have been given................if both teams play up to expectations; it will be a good contest!

All games start at 0 - 0 with 11 players (equal number) on each side and that is how the game is always approached.

Dang, why don't we just go ahead and shoot Warren Co. in the head, cause heaven knows they shouldn't even get on the field with Wilson Central! C'mon guys, give it a rest. I don't know anything about Wilson Central, but I ain't going around screamin' 'Wilson Central don't know what they're up against!' If Warren County gets beat then so be it, but at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I get on here and it's like the game has already been played and Warren stinks. Yeesh! Where's Kellraiser when you need him?! :blink:

Seriously I know Warren county has had a good year and all turning it around from 0-10 to 5-5 and a playoff birth in 22 years. but you the fans are acting like you have won the State championship. don't get me wrong I know about the 0-39 streak that was broken, and I know about the Paz kid and I know that if it wasn't for him in some games you guys would have had loses.

Put this in perspective two wins came from division two schools. one five a school who would rather play basketball. and also by playing in the weakest region in 5A. But if you think that you will win in the playoffs you are wrong.

P.S if you win I will give Warren County its "props" but I don't think it will happen