Claiborne @ Catholic

Shotdoc

I'm afraid the Bulldogs will take one on the chin, especially without their starting QB, Jared Liles.

Ryan Helton, Joseph Holt, Nick Chronis, and Jeff Poore stand out in my mind as other players that give it all they have. I'm sure that other names can be added to that list.

Liles, Helton, and Holt are only juniors, and will provide some great leadership for the Bulldogs next season. A lot of people will be wondering "Who let the Dogs out".

Sic 'em Bulldogs!

This one could get real ugly,especially if the Claiborne teams that showed up at Rutledge and against Pigeon Forge come to play.

Catholic--56

Claiborne--14

What are you talking about if they had shown up for Pigeon Forge.....PF showed up for one quarter (the 3rd quarter) and still beat claiborne. It PF had shown up for 4 qtrs it would have been ugly for CC.

What are you talking about if they had shown up for Pigeon Forge.....PF showed up for one quarter (the 3rd quarter) and still beat claiborne. It PF had shown up for 4 qtrs it would have been ugly for CC.

I guess the Bulldogs had nothing to do with those 3 quarters that the Tigers didn't show up.

Boy, it's a good thing they showed up for the 3rd Q, or they would have lost to Claiborne, without even having been there.

Good luck Bulldogs! Sic 'em! ;)