DB BullDawg

BigReno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fools, let's get back on topic. The focus here is the one and only DB Bulldawg in da house!!! I saw him wrestle Mitchell Call yesterday and he looked impressive. Can't wait for the season to start! :thumb:

Shane Reviez was 1 match away from placing last year and might be in the race this year as a JR. Of course his brother didn't get as far as he did as a Sophmore and he was the State Champ last year.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

WHO CARES ABOUT SHANE REVEREZ???? Nobody but you apparently. I don't care what the heck his name is DB is definitely gonna beast him cause he sounds like SLAW! I think Reno is gonna back me up on this!

Dont hate cause we be better than you fool :thumb:

There's an old saying about folks who call others fools. You are a true representation of that.

I could give Buzzy a call and let him know that one of his little Grapplers is being nasty on CoachT! I use to be in his Sunday School class or if you can give me a weight class I can tell Coach Price to make sure one of his boys teach you some manners. Maybe Steven Mc can come by and teach you what it is to have class at DB and be a true Champ!

As Far As better check where Farragut has finished the last 2 years! #4 and #6 in the State. I hope ypur not a repesentation of what has happend to the Tribe wrestlers.

You never know who your talking to on here do you! :thumb:

There's an old saying about folks who call others fools. You are a true representation of that.

I could give Buzzy a call and let him know that one of his little Grapplers is being nasty on CoachT! I use to be in his Sunday School class or if you can give me a weight class I can tell Coach Price to make sure one of his boys teach you some manners. Maybe Steven Mc can come by and teach you what it is to have class at DB and be a true Champ!

As Far As better check where Farragut has finished the last 2 years! #4 and #6 in the State. I hope ypur not a repesentation of what has happend to the Tribe wrestlers.

You never know who your talking to on here do you! :thumb:

Well I mean dang Coolio, you come on a DB thread talking about Farragut. What do you expect from a bunch of kids, none of which, for the record, wrestle. Did you learn how to make those threats in Buzz's Sunday school class? Do I need to call him and tell him what you are up to? Go make your own Farragut thread!

MasterBlasterBoy, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well I mean dang Coolio, you come on a DB thread talking about Farragut. What do you expect from a bunch of kids, none of which, for the record, wrestle. Did you learn how to make those threats in Buzz's Sunday school class? Do I need to call him and tell him what you are up to? Go make your own Farragut thread!

MasterBlasterBoy, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

My bad! I thought CoachT was a TN Sports site, Not a nerds, wanabe pretend gangsters. What a joke! Does this Ben "Bulldawg" Davis exsist or something all of you sit and a circle and dream about. :angry:

Go hop on the hip hop thread. :angry: looser :o

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Hey boy y don't you shut up????? No matter who you talk to can't nobody beat bulldawg!!!! You can talk all of the crap that you want and call us whatever you want to call us but in all reality you know that DB is gonna beast Farragut this year with my boy BULLDAWG leadin the way. So just shut up with all of your wannabe this and wannabe that crap cause all you wannabe is an Indian!!!! :lol:

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!! you loser!!!!!!!