DB BullDawg

BigReno

Well, you got my opinion anyways.... and for the record I can't stand DB wrestling, you never wrestle a straight up match and always try to put your studs up against people's scrubs, too bad you haven't made it past G'ville in the region duals for the past few years...... and I'm not talking crap to "bulldawg", I was talking crap to you cuz you're prolly a jv guy from Db who has nothing better to do... Bulldawg would not beat me in 8 seconds.... he's too slow, cuz I am fairly quick on the mat considering i'm a lighter weight.... and lastly, there is no hiding.. I was sitting in the corner when "bulldawg" was wrestling G'ville at the Crockett Preseason getting his butt handed to him, after numberous attempts to flee the mat.... therefore, step up or shut up... I'll go best out of 5 takedowns with you and spot you 2, and still beat u..... u guys only have a couple of decent wrestlers from what I saw last Saturday anyways....

Dang Gotears, attitude, but that is what coacht is about LOL :lol:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What weightclass is this "BULLDAWG"? I think I seen him wrestle when he wrestled against Greeneville. If he is who I think he is, he is OK not Awesome. If you don't believe me, go to North Carolina's Tournament THE SUPER 32, It is hard and I guarantee he and everyone who has posted on this topic (including me) would go two and out. He is not a stud he is just decent. I'm not saying he is bad. Because he is not.

I'm a Sophomore. What weight class were you in last year and this year? I was 119 last year and 125 this year.

My bad mistaked you for a guy on your team with the last name of WASHINGTON. I have wrestled him and beat him twice. I'm 103 and I am a freshman. Sorry for the confusion. I was 8th grade last year when I wrestled him when he was at JOHN SEVIER MIDDLE SCHOOL. What is up with the dinosaur picture under your screen name?

Edited by porkchop103