ANDERSON CO. MAVS

baseballislife09

Losing Bryant will hurt, the loss of Leffew probably a bigger loss. Forbes was a good kid, but not worth the hassle of her parents and wouldn't start this year any way. Pittman is for real and should start at point guard because of her ball handling. This is one of the most athletic teams AC has had in years! Wish we had these girls at SNorth.

From talking to parents the offense needs to speed up, by slowing it down it takes away the athletic potential.

With this talent should at least make the sub-state.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing Bryant will hurt, the loss of Leffew probably a bigger loss. Forbes was a good kid, but not worth the hassle of her parents and wouldn't start this year any way. Pittman is for real and should start at point guard because of her ball handling. This is one of the most athletic teams AC has had in years! Wish we had these girls at SNorth.

From talking to parents the offense needs to speed up, by slowing it down it takes away the athletic potential.

With this talent should at least make the sub-state.

well i think that the loss of bryant was tremendous and i also have to say that forbes is a great athlete and i think that she would've started this year. Ashley Worthington is a good point gaurd and she played a solid game so i think point is well taken care of. :thumb:

Edited by crasher007

I am sure that her parents appreciate everyone's advice. I woder if it is possible that atheletics is not the most important thing in the world to their family. Faith will play DI if she wants to. From everthing that I have seen, she has the heart of a champion.

I think it is pretty cool for a kid to want to play with her sister and play for her home town. When it is all said and done, she will finish on top because of who she is. She is running to something and not from something.

Good for her!

Steve Sparrow,

Please, just because you couldn't get your way at AC doesn't mean that everybody should take their ball and go home. My husband and I loved our time in Norris, and thought that AC and the coaches were great! I don't know Faith other than I saw her play Volleyball this season and she looked like she was having a blast!

Steve, quit trying to live through your kids. AC is a great school. The only problem was they wouldn't let you get your way and you got mad. Leave it alone.

Steve Sparrow,

Please, just because you couldn't get your way at AC doesn't mean that everybody should take their ball and go home. My husband and I loved our time in Norris, and thought that AC and the coaches were great! I don't know Faith other than I saw her play Volleyball this season and she looked like she was having a blast!

Steve, quit trying to live through your kids. AC is a great school. The only problem was they wouldn't let you get your way and you got mad. Leave it alone.

Who is Steve and why do you keep calling me that? I have no affiliation with Steve nor have I ever professed to be Steve. But I did have a friend once who was named Steven but he never liked to be called Steve. I wonder what ever happened to him? Like I have said many times before, there is only one Jack Sparrow. Get your facts straight before you try to insult someone, because the insult just falls on deaf ears.

Edited by JackSparrow

Jack, Steve, Sparrow, or Blackbird Who Cares!.

What is your problem with AC? I don't know if SNRaider in onto to something or not, but you sure seem to have an axe to grind.

Your posts sure make me laugh. May I ask what affiliation you have so that AC fans, like myself, may have a chance to interject? Anything less would be uncivilized.

Jack, Steve, Sparrow, or Blackbird Who Cares!.

What is your problem with AC? I don't know if SNRaider in onto to something or not, but you sure seem to have an axe to grind.

Your posts sure make me laugh. May I ask what affiliation you have so that AC fans, like myself, may have a chance to interject? Anything less would be uncivilized.

You are a clown Sparrow. I agree with HighVoltage. What is your problem with AC?

Jack Sparrow, Jack Forbes, whoever, let it go! AC is a great school with wonderful people associated with all of its athletic programs from the AD down to the managers.

We loved our time at AC and in Norris. Sports are for the kids, let them play and enjoy. Parents should be that, parents. Too many dads (and moms) are trying to live through their children. Obviously you never played competitve sports and you want to do so now.

Let this end.