Upper Weight Prospects for Division II

IrishGuy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen Aaron Bateman wrestle????!!!! Bateman is physically stronger than Robinson and has more sound techinque. There seems to me there is a zero percent chance of a Robinson upset of Bateman.

I don't care even if he is stronger...did u see the two wrestle last time...9-8 and he got an escape with ten seconds left after robby was told to optional start.....robinson is a natural born killer...he does whatever he has to get the job done....and thats not an option, the job gets done....so bet against him if you want but know he gets the job done everytime no matter what....don't get me wrong bateman is a great wrestle but robinson is like nothing u have ever seen before

Have you ever seen Aaron Bateman wrestle????!!!! Bateman is physically stronger than Robinson and has more sound techinque. There seems to me there is a zero percent chance of a Robinson upset of Bateman.

How many matches has Bateman wrestled since mid Dec.? What is his record this season? What's Robinson's against TN wrestlers (before RMC gives us his input) :o

How many matches has Bateman wrestled since mid Dec.? What is his record this season? What's Robinson's against TN wrestlers (before RMC gives us his input) :o

I am a friend of Aaron's uncle Barry and will stay on the sideline for this discussion. Aaron seems like a great young man and I wish him well.

I am a friend of Aaron's uncle Barry and will stay on the sideline for this discussion. Aaron seems like a great young man and I wish him well.

Hey RMC I have a question? When Farragut went to the Collins Hill Duals last year (ouch) our 215 State Champ lost to only one School and I think it was your 215lb. How did he finish in the GA State Tourney? Who all was there that year?

I know Father Ryan, Farragut, CHHS, School from LA, and _________?

Hey RMC I have a question? When Farragut went to the Collins Hill Duals last year (ouch) our 215 State Champ lost to only one School and I think it was your 215lb. How did he finish in the GA State Tourney? Who all was there that year?

I know Father Ryan, Farragut, CHHS, School from LA, and _________?

He lost to Tyler Stadulis in 2:56; Tyler finished 4th at state last year. Are you missing Spain Park from Alabama or Brother Martin for NO?

Edited by RMC