Sevier County @ Oak Ridge

orcats2005

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Cats Roll.... O.R. by 2 td's.... I just watched the Farragut O.R. highlight and I couldn't believe Gulmire ran the same play(sweep) everytime and ran for 360 yards..... I saw him run over 3 or 4 players... He is a beast. I felt sorry for Farragut's DB's... Sevier, you have your hands full this week.

BlankenShip Field has become a real life haunted mansion for the smokey bears. OR wins and gets its rematch with Ooltewah next week

Roll Cats Roll

Think you are right about the rematch with Owls. Not sure I want to see that one though. But, Like they always say to be the best gotta beat the best. Go OR and hopefully Owls will take care of thier end up at farragut.

What is up with Ooltewah? This is a OR vs SC thread and three Owl fans have already posted on here. Does Ooltewah think they are Oak Ridge's Daddy?

You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge! You beat Oak Ridge!

Is Ooltewah really Oak Ridge's Daddy?

Or did they awake a sleeping giant?

I think Ooltewah did wake a sleeping giant. Oak Ridge has been absolutely awesome since loss to Ooltewah.

As for the game against, Sevier County, which is what this thread is about. I would say Oak Ridge will win this one by half time. It's at the Ship and Sevier County barely beat William Blount... went down to the wire.

I think Ooltewah did wake a sleeping giant. Oak Ridge has been absolutely awesome since loss to Ooltewah.

As for the game against, Sevier County, which is what this thread is about. I would say Oak Ridge will win this one by half time. It's at the Ship and Sevier County barely beat William Blount... went down to the wire.

the game at halftime looked over during th OR and Owls game too. you gotta play 60 minutes in region 2 to see if it is over. but about the thread Sevier co 21 - OR 35

the game at halftime looked over during th OR and Owls game too. you gotta play 60 minutes in region 2 to see if it is over. but about the thread Sevier co 21 - OR 35

I fully agree, but I don't think Sevier County has the explosive offensive firepower that Ooltewah brings to the field.

Sevier is very solid and has had a great year, and yes Oak Ridge better come to play the full game, or they could be surprised. But if they bury them early, I don't think Sevier has enough weapons to recover.