Columbia Academy vs. Jo Byrns

neutralfan07

All I have to say is I am definetly pickin Mt.Pleasant to win this one. JBS is NOT as good as everybody thinks. The game againt CA was a joke! The refs were so bad you wouldnt believe it and I was there for JBS!!! Mt. Pleasant is fast, which JBS can't stop. Mt.Pleasants line is huge and also a great asset. If M.t Pleasant plays like they know how, it should be a definate win. All I have to say to Mt.Pleasant is watch for the refs(they're calls are ridiculus and they will go for JBS like you wouldnt believe!), and watch for JBS cheap shots. GOOD LUCK MT.PLEASANT!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is I am definetly pickin Mt.Pleasant to win this one. JBS is NOT as good as everybody thinks. The game againt CA was a joke! The refs were so bad you wouldnt believe it and I was there for JBS!!! Mt. Pleasant is fast, which JBS can't stop. Mt.Pleasants line is huge and also a great asset. If M.t Pleasant plays like they know how, it should be a definate win. All I have to say to Mt.Pleasant is watch for the refs(they're calls are ridiculus and they will go for JBS like you wouldnt believe!), and watch for JBS cheap shots. GOOD LUCK MT.PLEASANT!!!

you are out of your mind who ever you are jbs does not play like that at all and never has and ca almost got throwd out the whole team and coach's so don't come up with that crap

You have to be ABSOLUTELY crazy!!!! CA was taking cheap shot after cheap shot, and JBS didnt even do anything back. All CA was trying to do was get JBS players kicked out, but most kept there cool. I mean good lord they jumped our QB when he took a knee. Any kind of bad sportsmanship shown by JBS was because it was extremely provoked. I mean there coaches were even over there cheering on the fouls. Dont get me started because u are just an ignorant mind and i aint gonna waste my time on u.

Just one more thing, the flags didnt start happening until the 4th quarter, it had nothing to do w/ JBS winning. So to say the game was a joke is just u being ignorant. JBS was killing them, and they knew it so they started trying to cheap shot us. The flags had nothing to do w/ the outcome so i dont get how u say it was joke, and i dont get how u say the refs were callin for us. I mean they called a personal foul on Clay Head for hitting a WR when the ball went ova his head, and then the WR knocked Clay back down after the play. They were bad, but it was bad for both teams.

Just one more thing, the flags didnt start happening until the 4th quarter, it had nothing to do w/ JBS winning. So to say the game was a joke is just u being ignorant. JBS was killing them, and they knew it so they started trying to cheap shot us. The flags had nothing to do w/ the outcome so i dont get how u say it was joke, and i dont get how u say the refs were callin for us. I mean they called a personal foul on Clay Head for hitting a WR when the ball went ova his head, and then the WR knocked Clay back down after the play. They were bad, but it was bad for both teams.

i agree with you tuck this guy is loonie and if the truth was know he was no where around that game, and just to let you no the coach's for ca was real close to getting delt with last nite after the game, and you no there was a great deal of alumi there and is pulling really hard for you guy's and i mean like a thousand or so just alumni so yall play your game and these guy's will take care of ya just hope mt, pleasant keep's it clean, might be a good idea for that kind of crap not happen again i just heard alot about it did not sound good to me but anyway's just a good QB hahahhahaha wat a nut, when thay hit the devil's dungon thay will just have to see keep focus and you will be fine have a good week of practic no way a RB can beat yall good luck guy's :thumb: