Riverdale vs Smyrna

82cat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like riverdale football good buch of unintellegent people go there...smyrna are purple&gold supermen go SHS

i dont go to smyrna and iam a supporter of riverdale i just dont like oakland so get over it.

Sean: but i go to smyrna and i worry about them all the time im the Feild General for SHS....the other person that uses my acount while he is with me goes to RHS.

You (your screenname) have only been here a day and I already dont like you or your boyfriend. How about you make another screenname for him if that wouldnt be so much to ask.

i wasnt taking to you i was taking about oaklend and iam not gay

Dang you are confusing!!!

Just like riverdale football good buch of unintellegent people go there...smyrna are purple&gold supermen go SHS

Sure does look like you were talking about Riverdale there! How about you boys move away from the computer and wrap your little sleep over up for tonight.

WOW a Smyrna AND Riverdale fan in ONE username. Both already proven to be cocky and uneducated.

Dang you are confusing!!!

Sure does look like you were talking about Riverdale there! How about you boys move away from the computer and wrap your little sleep over up for tonight.

WOW a Smyrna AND Riverdale fan in ONE username. Both already proven to be cocky and uneducated.

look at u wow no wonder nobody likes you ur gay....so go with ur 70 year old boyfriend and pick up ur gay son from the baby sitter shut the $%#@ up

SO this is why everyone hates riverdale ur a buch of jerks but ur just jeolous of my gf.

look at u wow no wonder nobody likes you ur gay....so go with ur 70 year old boyfriend and pick up ur gay son from the baby sitter shut the $%#@ up

SO this is why everyone hates riverdale ur a buch of jerks but ur just jeolous of my gf.

CoachT will be here to close this thread momentarily thanks to SOMEBODY who doesnt know how to go about posting. Read before you post, look around, get to know the place before you come on here acting like you know it all. I did that for nearly a whole season before I started posting. And maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I bring a informative, respectable, even valuable opinion to the board. It would be good if you could do so yourself OR yourselves.

If I'm gay how do I have a son? Yes your right I'm jeoluous of your "gf" :)

Maybe you should read the negative posts that riverdaleman makes to everyone else's teams. Of course, no one at Riverdale EVER does anything wrong do they? They are all classy and supportive of all the other schools in the region , right? WRONG. You want everyone to do the hurrah for you, yet you "put" everyone else down in your "sarcastically ugly" way. I am here to give a bit back to all of you. If you wish to make your name your username fine, Linbaugh. I sure don't see anyone else from RHS throwing theirs out on here. In fact, I see plenty of hiding behind a screen name. I read the rules and nowhere do they say you have to tell anyone your real name on your posts. So get over it. I do NOT have to write mine . Linbaugh= not my daddy

Fball + Riverdale Topic = Closed Post

I think Fball is none other than Gary Rankin!!!

Sean, why don't you just shut up! What the heck is your problem?

I want to defend my boy 2p right now for what you said to him on the other topic forum. First of all, why are you attacking 2p because of his signature showing his passion for oakland football? The topic had nothing to do with Oakland, it was about Riverdale and their 1st round opponents. 2p is an Oakland fan and a loyal one for that matter. I respect him for supporting oakland all year long even if they didn't have that good of a season. 2p is a classy guy who knows 1 billion times more about high school football than you will ever know.

Sean, you've been a member for about a day and you think that all of a sudden you can just start making fun of 2p who has been a member for God knows how long. You have to earn respect on coacht to get respect and i think that you have pretty much screwed yourself and it shows with the way people are talking to you now.

I know you go to Smyrna High School because I do too and I know exactly who you are. I want everyone to know that Sean Burns is the most irritating and wierdest looking guy you will ever meet (lol). Trust me, I have to sit through an ENTIRE class with him. You are some punk who isn't even good enough to play football even though it's an automatic walk-on. And if you want to prove me wrong, Sean, then join the football team next year instead of being the "Field Manager" or as us at coacht like to call it, "Guy Who Washes Smelly Uniforms and Drives His Little Four-Wheeler To The Concession Stand To Fill Up Gatorade Bottles Manager."

I am proud to be a Smyrna fan. I also know that 82cat and many other members here are smyrna fans and im sure they dont appreciate what you've been posting on here the last couple of days. You're giving a bad name to the rest of us and making us look like we're some cocky school who thinks that we are the best team ever. It's alright to think we're a great team but dont make these posts so obnoxious and attack other teams like Oakland to make yourself feel better. Show some respect man!