Riverdale vs Smyrna

82cat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82Cat,

I was gonna wish you guys good luck, but it sounds like you don't need it from the "perineally overrated" Green Wave fans!

I must say that I did miss having you guys on the schedule & oh yeah, Jamison Link says "hello."

GO GREEN WAVE!!

BEAT THE BRUINS!!

Marsalous and Orona say hi also.

I actually wish we still played it was about to become a rivalry

82Cat,

I was gonna wish you guys good luck, but it sounds like you don't need it from the "perineally overrated" Green Wave fans!

I must say that I did miss having you guys on the schedule & oh yeah, Jamison Link says "hello."

GO GREEN WAVE!!

BEAT THE BRUINS!!

Marsalous and Orona say hi also.

I actually wish we still played it was about to become a rivalry

Smyrna played a weak Lincoln County team. Lincoln County was very weak. I think LaVergne or even Blackman could have defeated the Falcons last friday. I am glad to see Smyrna fans have hope this year, but they will not be the team to dethrone Riverdale. Smyrna again loses to Riverdale 45-15. Riverdale is a much better team. I do think Riverdale will lose to Wilson Central in the quarter-finals but thats a dicussion for another week.

It is ignorance like yours that makes this world go round rock. Go ahead and live in that little world in your head. Ignorance is bliss! :thumb:

IGNORANCE?! He's just posting the facts. Its ignorant people like you who refuse to accept them. Know you might come with a great quote like "Tho has the short memori, the shall prevail after years of beating." C'mon this is Smyrna and Riverdale, get real. NOT HAPPENING. Its not gonna take Smyrna getting better, (Smyrna has got better over the years) its gonna take Riverdale getting worse for Smyrna to ever beat them. Arguably, Riverdale is "worse" this year, (But how can "worse" go with such a great team?) but is on a whole nother level than Smyrna.

Ya know I tried to be nice in this thread, I tried to act like I thought Smyrna had a chance, but its guys like you refusing to take the facts is when I have to drop the BOMB. I respect 82cat and his opinion because he realizes that Riverdale is #1 until beaten, and Smyrna cant say to much till they beat them, (IF they beat them) but guys like you just forget how many times yall have lost to Riverdale (and how many times you said "THIS is the game Riverdale goes down")

THERE YOU GO BUBBA!

Anybody been to practice...how is ML doing? Is he OK?

I'm really hoping that we have everyone healthy for the stretch run.

THis is the playoffs so it really doesn't matter how many times we have beaten Smyrna. We still MUST win the game on Friday night. You can't look ahead to next week because there won't be a next week if we don't win this one. That's what makes the playoffs so much fun.

The reason past games don't matter is simple

If they started the game and the officials said "well we need to put the avg scores from past games on each teams side of the scoreboard then we will be ready to kick off" it would certainly matter and Smyrna would have no chance however

The game will start at zero vs zero so it is a fact those games will have no direct in put.

Im telling you as somone who never has said anything about Smyrna beating Riverdale that I can only hope rdale shows up expecting a cake walk because it is not going to happen.

Smyrna 24

rdale 21

Im telling you as somone who never has said anything about Smyrna beating Riverdale that I can only hope rdale shows up expecting a cake walk because it is not going to happen.

Smyrna 24

rdale 21

Isn't putting Smyrna 24 rdale 21 at the bottom of your post saying something about Smyrna beating Riverdale? Just a technicality.

IGNORANCE?! He's just posting the facts. Its ignorant people like you who refuse to accept them. Know you might come with a great quote like "Tho has the short memori, the shall prevail after years of beating." C'mon this is Smyrna and Riverdale, get real. NOT HAPPENING. Its not gonna take Smyrna getting better, (Smyrna has got better over the years) its gonna take Riverdale getting worse for Smyrna to ever beat them. Arguably, Riverdale is "worse" this year, (But how can "worse" go with such a great team?) but is on a whole nother level than Smyrna.

Ya know I tried to be nice in this thread, I tried to act like I thought Smyrna had a chance, but its guys like you refusing to take the facts is when I have to drop the BOMB. I respect 82cat and his opinion because he realizes that Riverdale is #1 until beaten, and Smyrna cant say to much till they beat them, (IF they beat them) but guys like you just forget how many times yall have lost to Riverdale (and how many times you said "THIS is the game Riverdale goes down")

THERE YOU GO BUBBA!

SO youre living in your pretty little world in your head too. Nice. Ignorance is bliss :thumb:

THERE YOU GO BUBBA!

It's not refusing the facts. We are just saying its possible. I agree with Cat. Riverdale can be beat this year. Why can't it be us? All I've got to say is Sheffield vs. Dyersburg. Anything is possible. :thumb:

Isn't putting Smyrna 24 rdale 21 at the bottom of your post saying something about Smyrna beating Riverdale? Just a technicality.

You must have missed my earlier post. I am coming out and predicting a Smyrna win for the reasons I noted. I know this is new ground for me but I honestly expect it to happen this friday.

Besides my past pre game has never worked !

A little true story

I was in church one sunday and this was back when preachers used to call someones name out at the end to close the service. I always thought this was pre arranged and it usually involved someone older and most of the time a deacon.

Well let me tell you no# 1 I am not a deacon and really would not be anybody you would ever think would be called on to pray and close a service but-----

At that moment I KNEW he was going to ask me to close. I didn't think it or think he might I KNEW so much so that when he did I was ready and did it without a hitch.

After the service I went to the preacher and told him the story and said preacher I knew you were going to call on me how did I know that. He said well you knew because the same person that told me to call on you at that moment told you also.

Well the other night when I went to bed the same voice that told me the preacher was going to call on me told me Smyrna is going to beat Riverdale!!

that last paragraph is not true but the rest of the story was

Anyway I am as sure Smyrna is going to win friday as I was the day the preacher called on me even though I have not heard any voices this time!

Edited by 82cat