Riverdale vs Smyrna

82cat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys at least get the location of the 'Sonic' right. The drugs were being served and sold at the LaVergne Sonic! :thumb:

Neither Smyrna or R'dale had anything to do with it. The 'sellers' are now taking a 'vacation' courtesy of the State. :lol:

the sonic on murfreesboro road? not tryin' to get off topic, just wonderin'.

the sonic on murfreesboro road? not tryin' to get off topic, just wonderin'.

Thats the one! It was busted by the LaVergne Police Dept and a Federal Multi Jurisdictional Task Force. The 'bust' went down about two years ago.

Now on to the game! :thumb:

R'dales players are focused and looking at one game at a time and working hard. I wonder if we are gonna see another 0-0 first half?

its fine i beat u will c alot of those shirts in the crowd friday seeing that they sold out within a hour.and 2 clar it up the shirts were first BOUGHT at a local wal-mart the blue ones and coach shad belived it brought the team together and he printed off the black purple and gold one.and yes they were for lebanon b/c orona last year wore one down there and after smyrna lost being such class athleates they r lebanon's COACHES came to charles after a 100 yrd rushing and passing game and said some derogatory comments 2 orona and the coach trew a punch! so smyrna all went down there and proved they r the real deal

Congratulations to Adam Smotherman, Tamar Butler, and Gaston Miller on being named Mr Football finalists. It's a great honor but I'm sure that each of them would trade it for a win tomorrow night.

Way to go guys and to their teammates that helped them get there!!!!

Never seen him play but at 5'6 135 with a 4.67 40 (according to rivals) not sure what the deal is. Caldwell from Ooltewah is bout 5'8 175 and prolly close to 4.4-4.5 in 50 with quick first step.

Marshall from Ooltewah is about 5'5 140lbs and prolly a true 4.2-3 40 (10.8 in 100 meters and 22.6 in 200 in track)

Never seen him play but at 5'6 135 with a 4.67 40 (according to rivals) not sure what the deal is. Caldwell from Ooltewah is bout 5'8 175 and prolly close to 4.4-4.5 in 50 with quick first step.

Marshall from Ooltewah is about 5'5 140lbs and prolly a true 4.2-3 40 (10.8 in 100 meters and 22.6 in 200 in track)

I would think his 40 time would be faster than that, pretty sure it is. But if you have seen him play you would know what he's about. He's full speed in 2 steps. He can hit the smallest of holes at the right time. (even though most of the holes are big thinks to the O-line :thumb:) He can pull just about any move on you he wants. His best one, well, is just flat out avoiding and out-running defenders. Definately desirving as a Mr. Football finalist AND winner in my mind :D

Gaston is a Vandy commitment. It's Vanderbilt, but it's been awhile since we've had anyone go to an SEC school so we're really proud of him. He's not very big but he is very fast. I'm sure that time is not right.

Awesome that 3 of the 6 5A finalists come from Rutherford county.

Well, it's game day.

Good luck to both teams tonight and let's get out of this one with no injuries and no incidents. Most of all, no streakers! Croach?

Both teams have had good years and have been through enough tough games to be prepared for this one. I'm expecting a win but if the Bulldogs can pull the upset I'll be the first one on here to congratulate them. Regardless, looks this will be the first of several great games over the next couple years.

Smyrna reminds me a lot of Riverdale's 2003 team. Took some licks early in the year but just kept getting better. Both teams have gotten better so it should be a great one.

Let's go Warriors...take this one to the house!!!