McMINN COUNTY BOYS

coachfire37329

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All they have is Nick Arnwine??? ok let teams think that, but Ooltewah learned differently when they hooked up in the distirct tourny when justin hicks dropped 27ish on them

how would ooltewah play mcminn in the district?? yeah didn't happen..but anyway, you guys have hicks way overrated, i saw him a few times last year and he is nowhere near as good as you make him out to be, yes he is pretty decent and can shoot, but he is soft and can't do much on his own

No, I meant why are you worried more about BD then Beau

Because no matter what you do Beau is still gonna score, so we need to concentrate on Blake and try to stop him. Blake is a great player anyway.

how would ooltewah play mcminn in the district?? yeah didn't happen..but anyway, you guys have hicks way overrated, i saw him a few times last year and he is nowhere near as good as you make him out to be, yes he is pretty decent and can shoot, but he is soft and can't do much on his own

It was region, but what does it matter, they both made it that far. You don't have to point out somethin that small, it doesn't matter. And why do you always hate on JT?? Because he dropped 27 on your team last year or because he's better than you were or what? I mean every thing you have to say about him is negative.

Because no matter what you do Beau is still gonna score, so we need to concentrate on Blake and try to stop him. Blake is a great player anyway.

It was region, but what does it matter, they both made it that far. You don't have to point out somethin that small, it doesn't matter. And why do you always hate on JT?? Because he dropped 27 on your team last year or because he's better than you were or what? I mean every thing you have to say about him is negative.

still think MCMINN is going to be a sleeper this year in the boys. justin is a good player and nick arnwine is too but you still have about 7 more that will be able to give great minutes to the coach.

If they are picked fourth preseasonally, who is the third team. I read (on here only) that Bradley and Cleveland will be the top two. Who is third if McMinn is fourth? Cumberland, W.Valley or Rhea?

The Media Polls had (1)Bradley, (2)Cleveland, (3)Cumberland, (4)McMinn, (5)Walker Valley, and (6) Rhea.

Coaches poll has us at 2, which is about right for PRESEASON.

About Beau & Blake, good point.