Hampton's injuries

RedwallOutcast

First of all, this is the most stupid topic I have ever seen on this site. Second of all, it is staph infection. Next, we can't blame Potter's infection on Cloudland or anyone else. The actual cut on his arm occured in the HV game from another player's cleat. Could have been someone Hampton who cleated him, no one knows. It was probably picked up from a bacteria on the ground that could have been left by a bird, worm, etc. But anyway, he had it, it's done.

Lastly, not as if everyone in the county doesn't know about Potter and Townsend's injuries, but why are we telling everyone else from other schools.

I do, however, understand the concern, just not the method.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, this is the most stupid topic I have ever seen on this site. Second of all, it is staph infection. Next, we can't blame Potter's infection on Cloudland or anyone else. The actual cut on his arm occured in the HV game from another player's cleat. Could have been someone Hampton who cleated him, no one knows. It was probably picked up from a bacteria on the ground that could have been left by a bird, worm, etc. But anyway, he had it, it's done.

Lastly, not as if everyone in the county doesn't know about Potter and Townsend's injuries, but why are we telling everyone else from other schools.

I do, however, understand the concern, just not the method.

maybe cuz theres people out there that care and hope them well..it is an injury we have to deal with them all the time..people need to care otherwise their heartless...i wish them well not blaming anyone just hoping them back on the field...everyone should care...football is just a part of the whole world...people care bottom line...i care...get well :lol:

DON'T BE STARTING RUMORS ABOUT CLOUDLAND THAT IS A LITTLE LOW DOWN IF WE WANT TO START SOMETHING HOW ABOUT LAST YEAR WHEN CLOUDLAND JV WENT TO HAMPTON FOR A GAME AND WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER THEY WENT INTO THE FIELD HOUSE AND SOMEONE STOLE THEIR SHOES, HATS, SHIRTS AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THINGS TO WEAR HOME. NOW MAYBE EVERYBODY BETTER BRING PAD LOCKS TO HAMPTON SO THEY WILL HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR HOME FROM THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK, THEY KEPT SAYING YEA WE KNOW WHO DONE BUT WE NEVER GOT ANYTHING BACK.

DON'T BE STARTING RUMORS ABOUT CLOUDLAND THAT IS A LITTLE LOW DOWN IF WE WANT TO START SOMETHING HOW ABOUT LAST YEAR WHEN CLOUDLAND JV WENT TO HAMPTON FOR A GAME AND WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER THEY WENT INTO THE FIELD HOUSE AND SOMEONE STOLE THEIR SHOES, HATS, SHIRTS AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THINGS TO WEAR HOME. NOW MAYBE EVERYBODY BETTER BRING PAD LOCKS TO HAMPTON SO THEY WILL HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR HOME FROM THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK, THEY KEPT SAYING YEA WE KNOW WHO DONE BUT WE NEVER GOT ANYTHING BACK.

You know something 2 wrongs don't make a right

lets just quit spreading rumors

it is all over potter is almost healed

leys worry about football

Sorry that you got your stuff stolen. Heck who ever it is that is stealing has even stolen from the Hampton players and our own locker room. And i believe the rumor got started by the Midway coach. If the Midway coach didn't like your locker rooms I'm sure he would hate Hamptons also. But Hampton and Cloudland is not rich so we will have to make good with what we got. But when your stuff gets stolen that is a different story. But the main thing is that you all sent Midway packing. Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy.

Heck far, I just wanted to know if Potter and Townsend were going to be able to play this week and IF Potter caught the infection at Cloudland. Good lord, I NEVER said that he caught it at Cloudland. I was just wondering if he did because that is what a bunch of people have told me.

Townsend is playing and John Potter will play if the doctors release him. He would of played Friday night, but they wouldn't release him. I have never seen a kid so down. Adam and John are warriors and they do feed off of each other. He was missed bad Friday night. When you have a tailback and fullback that have played all season together its hard to break them up and win. Townsend gets alot of glory , but he Knows that the line and John Potter got him that glory. Get back John we miss you.

Boy's lets show Shelton why he shouldn't care that Harriman won last week. Pretend we are playing Cosby all over again. Lets see 100 percent a complete game. I don't think we have saw that all year. You might be surprised at yourselves. You boys are pretty good , I think you can be alot better. Go out and show us what you can really do. I'm a believer.