Hampton's injuries

RedwallOutcast

I have a couple of questions about the injuries to Jon Potter and Adam Townsend. Is Potter going to be able to go this week, and how is he doing? I heard that he caught the staff infection from the unsanitary environment at Cloudland. Anybody who has played there knows what I am talking about. Can anybody tell me if this is true? How is Adam doing, and is his injury getting any better? We need both of these players in order to go deep in the playoffs.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't a couple of Cloudland players get staff infection from the locker room a couple of years ago. This is just what I have heard. I have seen where the players get ready for the game. I know what they look like. That is not my opinion, that i a fact. As for the rumors about staff infection, I was just wanting to know.

If that were the case, all the Cloudland players would be eat up with it. On another note, one of the reasons Hampton has this assistant is because he didn't like the way the money was used at Cloudland. He wanted to leave after the year they went to the state. He never left the boys, he hated the system.

I have not seen the HOME locker rooms, I have only seen the AWAY "locker rooms" and I know what they look like. Ok anyways, I just wanted to know how these two players are doing. Does anybody have any info?

There was some kind of staff or something at Cloudland a couple of years ago. Whatever it was, I thought they got shed of it. They had to go over the entire school,every nook and cranny. If this were the same stuff, Cloudlands boys would have it to. Mike knows what it looks like, but Idoubt this is the same thing.

I am also in hope that we can have our Potter back, He means ALOT to this team.

Potter is back and ready to play, he will be officaly released to play tomorrow but he is running and doing aglitys drill "stuff of that nature" today i don't think that they will let him to hit untill he is officaly released.

Expect a big game from the J-Train

Adam "PACMAN" Townsend is better than ever he didn't practice the first two days last week but still had a good showing at the Sunbright game. Any body who does what O.J. does playing in a cast Is a Warroir.

I look for both Jon and Adam to have big games for the bulldogs agianst Harriman

Edited by BIG DAWG 71

Potter is back and ready to play, he will be officaly released to play tomorrow but he is running and doing aglitys drill "stuff of that nature" today i don't think that they will let him to hit untill he is officaly released.

Expect a big game from the J-Train

Adam "PACMAN" Townsend is better than ever he didn't practice the first two days last week but still had a good showing at the Sunbright game. Any body who does what O.J. does playing in a cast Is a Warroir.

I look for both Jon and Adam to have big games for the bulldogs agianst Harriman

I think you may be on to something, are you ready for some football.

I have a couple of questions about the injuries to Jon Potter and Adam Townsend. Is Potter going to be able to go this week, and how is he doing? I heard that he caught the staff infection from the unsanitary environment at Cloudland. Anybody who has played there knows what I am talking about. Can anybody tell me if this is true? How is Adam doing, and is his injury getting any better? We need both of these players in order to go deep in the playoffs.

you shouldnt be starting rumors that you dont have the facts about,staff infection can be caused by a variety of bacteria.people in the hospital get it in the most sanitary places if it were in a locker room im sure you would see an outbreak of it