*District 7A*

tlcbball

Yea H.S. had trouble winning away games last year. I hope they can win them this year though. If they do they should have a pretty decent season. One of there best in awhile.

So when is everyone's first game?

See last year was RBS's worst season in 3 years and they lost to almost 20 points both times they played RBS...but at home they took them into o/t and give RBS all kinds of fits in that game...they gave other teams fits too...if they can win on the road...possibly they'll be alright, but if they can't...they won't get no higher than 5th or 6th in the district and won't make it to the region...and that's why i'm predicting them as low as I did...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See last year was RBS's worst season in 3 years and they lost to almost 20 points both times they played RBS...but at home they took them into o/t and give RBS all kinds of fits in that game...they gave other teams fits too...if they can win on the road...possibly they'll be alright, but if they can't...they won't get no higher than 5th or 6th in the district and won't make it to the region...and that's why i'm predicting them as low as I did...

I agree! :thumb:

I really dont know why the big topic before the season is about H.S..They should be alright but there is no way you can up them over pickett..Pickett is young but there aint to many teams that goes to pickett and wins in there home gym.

There is quiet a few teams other than Pickett you can't put them over...Such as Celina, Clarkrange, Jackson Co, and they could possibly be even with RBS...

But if I were from HS i'de be excited too...they might not get beat by 30 or 40 points this year...it'll just be 20 or 25 points...haha...

swanson71 Posted Yesterday, 11:38 PM

QUOTE(RTV8675 @ Nov 10 2005 - 08:53 PM)

I really dont know why the big topic before the season is about H.S..They should be alright but there is no way you can up them over pickett..Pickett is young but there aint to many teams that goes to pickett and wins in there home gym.

There is quiet a few teams other than Pickett you can't put them over...Such as Celina, Clarkrange, Jackson Co, and they could possibly be even with RBS...

But if I were from HS i'de be excited too...they might not get beat by 30 or 40 points this year...it'll just be 20 or 25 points...haha...

I agree with you swanson these is going to be some great games this year.I was just tried of the HS talk sure they might be good then again they might not be.True RBS could be good team to look for but if they dont shoot better then they did last year they wont be. :thumb:

Pickett and Jackson County will probably split as will Clarkrange and Pickett. Clay County will win both games against Pickett but outside of those three teams i don't see anyone beating Pickett County this year in the district but i could be wrong and for my friends up in HS i hope i am!! :thumb:

;)

Noone is gonna say your stupid but I do disagree with those rankings...well some of them anyway...

1: Clay Co...I agree with them being the obvious choice

2: Jackson CO...I agree with you on that one as well

3/4: Clakrange...They have 2 good players coming back and could be a team to watch out for...

3/4: Picket Co...How can anyone pick them out of the region they always have a good team on the court, they may be young but I heard talented...

5/6: RBS...yeah they did lose there 2 best players, but Meador was the big scoring threat and Heady could handle the ball underpressure better than everyone else on the team...Dexter has been in some trouble, but he will be playing this year, and he if can keep the ball under control and if Sam can use his size they should be alright and they also have Tyson Jenkins this year who came off the bench as a sophomore last year and he should be ready to start this year...

5/6: Hermitage Springs...ah the mighty HS who I think will be decent and make some noise I just don't see them finishing out in close games...They have a new coach, but remember he's new...the players have never played under him, and if he makes some changes it'll take a while for the players to adjust...I don't care what people say it is hard to start a new season under a new coach no matter what the situation or the sport is...The team will be better, but I don't believe as good as they think...

7: Monterey...Same ole Same ole...

;)

Noone is gonna say your stupid but I do disagree with those rankings...well some of them anyway...

1: Clay Co...I agree with them being the obvious choice

2: Jackson CO...I agree with you on that one as well

3/4: Clakrange...They have 2 good players coming back and could be a team to watch out for...

3/4: Picket Co...How can anyone pick them out of the region they always have a good team on the court, they may be young but I heard talented...

5/6: RBS...yeah they did lose there 2 best players, but Meador was the big scoring threat and Heady could handle the ball underpressure better than everyone else on the team...Dexter has been in some trouble, but he will be playing this year, and he if can keep the ball under control and if Sam can use his size they should be alright and they also have Tyson Jenkins this year who came off the bench as a sophomore last year and he should be ready to start this year...

5/6: Hermitage Springs...ah the mighty HS who I think will be decent and make some noise I just don't see them finishing out in close games...They have a new coach, but remember he's new...the players have never played under him, and if he makes some changes it'll take a while for the players to adjust...I don't care what people say it is hard to start a new season under a new coach no matter what the situation or the sport is...The team will be better, but I don't believe as good as they think...

7: Monterey...Same ole Same ole...

Pickett and Jackson County will probably split as will Clarkrange and Pickett. Clay County will win both games against Pickett but outside of those three teams i don't see anyone beating Pickett County this year in the district but i could be wrong and for my friends up in HS i hope i am!! :thumb:

I totally agree here...I believe all 3 will split with each other...yeah I don't see anyone beating Clay County, but I could see a team possibly upsetting Clay, much like Clarkrange did to Pickett Co last year...I can see it, but I doubt it'll happen if nothing goes to Celina's head...Hermitage Springs could possibly split with everyone except Clay and Monterey...they'll lose both times to Celina and beat Monterey both times...I pretty much know they'll split with RBS, but Clarkrange, Pickett, and JC i'm not real sure...possibility's there but doubtful...Who knows about RBS...They lost Meador, but they'll have Sam Jones to take that over...he's no meador but he's big and strong down low...if they can shoot the ball better like RTV said they should be alright...hopefully...