etownrunnercc

ok...this is josh. im sorry i was such a jerk, but i worked hard and everyone counted me out for the individuals. i knew i was in good shaped so i said confidently that i would win. It got out of hand and im sorry. We didn't win the team championship but i did everything i could to help us. so i dont understand why any of you would say i was not running for the team. id give individuals back in a sec for the team title but i cant. so im happy with my individual perfomance. this whole thing is stupid because it isnt gonna change the results. congrats to FRA and im sorry for putting you guys down, however im not sure everyone understood what i was sayin. All i meant by that comment was that i was gonna win the race. I didn't mean that i didnt care how our team did.

Alright. look FRA. You won the team title. And i won individuals. I nvr disowned my team. All i went was whether we won the team title or not...i would win individuals. Everyone was counting me out and sayin pair was gonna win. then the FRA #1 was gonna win. I spoke with confidence knowing i could win the race. dont say that i lost the race for etown. i did all i could. and it was def. not the fall of the McDynasty. there are 3 in the McNastiness. Me, Caleb, and David McDaniel. I didnt lose...they didnt lose. i mean that as well for track. our team may not be strong but i will be. i had a broken rib last year and i still ran 4:37 1:59 and 52. so the mcnastiness will still be around. im sorry i put ur team down. i was wrong. congrats to you on ur victory. this whole thing is stupid because it wont change anything. say im cocky if u want but i do all i can for my team. see u in track.

Announcements