RANKING

wrestlerguy119

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There still hasn't been very much participation. I want them to be as accurate as possible and I've only recieved responses from 9 teams. I'll get them out hopefully as i recieve more responses after hydration tests.

Hamm,

We got most of our kids through hydration last night. I will try to sit down and prep info for you tonight once I am home and have the previous records in front of me.

Also if you have questions or need help from the left side of the state I can try and help when needed.

Wouldn't it be good if we could rank kids from each area of the state. The west, middle, east and far east. No pun intended to Knoxville, but I figure you guys would like to be kept separate from Chattanooga. Then we could have a state ranking which included DI and DII together. That would make for some interesting conversation on this board. Always looking to create interest.

Maybe Stovepipe could come in with the all-puke team. Ain't it great!

The preseason all puke team goes to the high school whose team bus travels to McDonald's after the saturday morning weigh ins. You always see one team grubing down on biscuits n' gravy in the stands for "protein power". Funny....the chunks in the gravy dont change much after exposure to 2 hours of stomach acid.

WrestleSBA

Did you're area have a mass testing date during the week? If not did you have to pay the $10 to 15 dollars extra per kid to be tested outside a mass testing time?

CHSCoach,

There was a very large number of kids from our team as well as one or two others that failed the hydration test (about 70% of the team members) so the trainers decided to have another impromptu mass testing date for those kids.

CHSCoach,

There was a very large number of kids from our team as well as one or two others that failed the hydration test (about 70% of the team members) so the trainers decided to have another impromptu mass testing date for those kids.

70%? Did these guys come from a sweaty practice? Or is the test unrealistic?...Or did the tester spill coffee on his test strips earlier in the day?