Hermitage SPrings beats Westmoreland in OT.

tlcbball

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HS didnt win this game because of the refs they were unfair to us too but u dont see us complaining about it unlike the parents from westmoreland they were doin the best they could and we are sorry if they called some things wrong but it was bothways ... and yes i know it was just a scrimmage but it shows how much the teams have improved and how the attitudes have changed and that they have heart because if they will play that hard in a scrimmage i know they will play just as hard when it gets time for an important game ...and I MIGHT have not read the posts right but I seemed to have missed where HS was gettin cocky about this scrimmage all they said was they played good and beat them I dont see that as bein cocky but oh well you can think what ya want :D

Edited by bball_fanatic052007

Apparently a scrimmage must meen something to you after making a statement like that. Thats o.k. dont worry about them. Youll see.

It muist mean a whole lot more to you after replying to what I said...

whoa whoa!!!!! I believe your going about this all wrong a SCRIMMAGE is about proving if you can start and how good you are, how much you hussle, and play defense and etc.... :thumb:

I always just thought scrimmages before the season starts was just to get your team ready to play the season...but yeah scrimmages does that too...