Possible McCallie and Baylor Line ups?

sweepit

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a couple of years it looks like baylor will dominate,because mccallie's middle school team isnt as good as it has been in the past

Let us not forget the Tornado's ability to recruit. A certain Tullahoma wrestler by name of Cleveland comes to mind, as do others. They will be able to get enough wrestles to make the match interesting every year.

Let us not forget the Tornado's ability to recruit. A certain Tullahoma wrestler by name of Cleveland comes to mind, as do others. They will be able to get enough wrestles to make the match interesting every year.

yea of course htey will "recruit" but they will have to get more than one person to keep their team on the same level as baylors

Wow, so much knowledge many of you men lack. Or maybe it's that you are just blind. It is so easy to put McCallie at the blunt of all recruiting jokes for many of the people on this board, but if they only knew. People don't seem to speak of that school across town from the Tornado who seem to be getting along quite well with all the random wrestlers that decide to attend their school and therefore just end up wrestling on the side. But who wants to bring that up? Not me!

Sommers, it was delightful meeting you this weekend. I had been wanting to meet you for a while. Best of luck to your son. Hope he gets better soon.

I will say that I was quite proud of Singh this weekend. And yes we may see him in the line up more often now!

Edited by Wrestle90

Don't try to start anything, how typical. D-II is separated from D-I because they have the ABILITY to recruit. It is perfectly legal. Nothing at all is wrong with recruiting. People try to poke other teams just because they recruit? WEll that is rediculous b/c McCallie, Baylor, MBA Ryan anyone in D-II has the ame ability to recruit. Nothing at all is wrong with it

Recruiting on the basis of athletic ability is illegal in DII and DI. The split has nothing to do with recruiting, it has to do with the ability to give financial aide. It amazes me that people still don't know the difference.

This may get moved to the private/public debate if the discussion continues.

I personally am looking forward to the match.

From the TSSAA handbook-

Recruiting Rule

Section 17. The use of undue influence on a student (with or without an athletic record), the parents or guardians of a student by any person connected, or not connected, with the school to secure or to retain a student for athletic purposes shall be a violation of the recruiting rule.

Amateur

Edited by mtnman