Trousdale vs Friendship

tchsno1fan

I understand about the parking from earlier trips, including this year. I was just curious about being able to see the game--seated or standing (my preference).

Last time I was there, I parked in that big parking lot a few hundred yards away. No big deal. Hope you guys have a good one Friday night. Hope to be there.

There should be no problem with the seating. I think out stands can hold somewhere around 1500-2000 people,(just a guess) but I have heard from some of the faculty that have counted attendance that the creekbank has swelled to over 5,000 in years past.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of your gloating TC FANS. I've patiently read and watched your posts this week and each week this season. Your team is good. It is however, no where near the teams you have fielded in the past. True you beat RBS 91-0 but who thats left in the playoffs couldn't?

True that you beat us last time 28-9.

For most of our players that was their 1st trip into TC and the "creekbed", "creekbank", "penitentiary" or whatever it is / should be called.

Now our guys have seen it first hand up close and personal. We'll play better and be better prepared. We are still young with only 7 Srs. but each time we play you from here on out expect us to learn, improve, and gain confidence much like our kids have done against other foes who once had our number (Gordonsville, DCA, CPA, Watertown). Our program is building and Clint better find a way to multiply us up to 2A or 3A if he wants to win more Championships in the near future. South Pitt is also young and very talented as well and will like us be much better in the years to come than this year.

With all this being said llok for us to show up Friday night despite the fact that you once put up 91 points and won some state championshis back in the 90's. We'll come to play 4 quarters and if we can manage to lead in the second half imagine the pressure on your players and coaches as their dreams of December games and Championships slip away to a "PRIVATE SCHOOL" like FC who is playing with that 1.8 multiplier tacked to it! We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Your boys on the other hand have that pressure of living up to your smack talk and that bullseye on their jerseys of being #1, just down from the mighty class 3A, tradition rich TCHS!!!!!!!

See ya Friday night, we will be there!!!!!

Well, well, well. Seems we have made a FC fan a little angry. Ya'll act like this 1.8 multiplier has hurt you. It hasn't. You are still in 1A. Matter of fact, it helped you. You don't have to play CPA, DCA, FRA, or any other private school. Ya'll act like you have just started a program. Friendship's been playin football for quite some time, and you know what, still don't have a lot to show for it. Now you got to come to the dreaded CREEKBANK. Maybe you don't fear the bank. You see it as another field. There is nothing special about it. That is, maybe to you. However, to a Hartsvillian, that is not the case. Maybe there is nothing special about the "Bank". But we believe there is. That is all that matters. Many good teams have had their seasons ended there. There was once a 52 game win streak there and even a 24 home playoff win streak. Matter of fact I believe that FC was a part of some of the 24 games we won. If my memory serves me correctly, '98 '99 '00 you all ended the year on the bank. Oh and we love private schools, always find them as cocky and arrogant. The US government gives everyone the opportunity for a free education, but yet some people feel that they deserve better than everyone else. Anyways, bring that well educated tail on down to Hartsville and we will educate you on how to play a little football

Hey Volzchamps looks like you dont have much confidence in the "Private School Wannabees of Friendship Christian" You are making excuses for getten beat the first time and saying that when u play us in the futrue that your team will be better prepared and have our number and you guys are young. Looks to me like you feel deep down inside that you are gona get beat Friday and have to have another excuse. Good luck to both teams! TC by 14

No excuses from me or anyone at FC. We have a quite confidence and a belief that we will play better than last time. We also believe that our best years are ahead of us and yours might be in the past. I also said we will be better prepared THIS time than we were last time.

Like I said there is no pressure on us every poll has us as a 14+ underdog. The pressure is on the states #1 ranked team that happens to be playing at home with all that tradition to uphold!

Looking forward to Friday night!! :unsure:

Because its funny to listen to you whine and cry about it :unsure: .

I didn't whine at all...I was just wandering why you brought it up...actually before I said it was both teams fault why the score was the way it was...

I love listening to people get on here and whine and cry knowing that it will do absolutely no good what-so-ever!!! Let's Go Jackets! Kick some booty! lol

hey stupid...You won Region 4-a not 1-a...WHAT NOW?!?!?!

There should be no problem with the seating. I think out stands can hold somewhere around 1500-2000 people,(just a guess) but I have heard from some of the faculty that have counted attendance that the creekbank has swelled to over 5,000 in years past.

The stadium actually holds 10,000. It is the only stadium in the state that holds more than the county population.

Well, well, well. Seems we have made a FC fan a little angry. Ya'll act like this 1.8 multiplier has hurt you. It hasn't. You are still in 1A. Matter of fact, it helped you. You don't have to play CPA, DCA, FRA, or any other private school. Ya'll act like you have just started a program. Friendship's been playin football for quite some time, and you know what, still don't have a lot to show for it. Now you got to come to the dreaded CREEKBANK. Maybe you don't fear the bank. You see it as another field. There is nothing special about it. That is, maybe to you. However, to a Hartsvillian, that is not the case. Maybe there is nothing special about the "Bank". But we believe there is. That is all that matters. Many good teams have had their seasons ended there. There was once a 52 game win streak there and even a 24 home playoff win streak. Matter of fact I believe that FC was a part of some of the 24 games we won. If my memory serves me correctly, '98 '99 '00 you all ended the year on the bank. Oh and we love private schools, always find them as cocky and arrogant. The US government gives everyone the opportunity for a free education, but yet some people feel that they deserve better than everyone else. Anyways, bring that well educated tail on down to Hartsville and we will educate you on how to play a little football

I've been Hartsville and played against them many times, the last of which was a season ending loss for Hartsville, Clint, and his boys. Clint got tossed and ended up letting daddy take the loss that game. FC whipped them physically as well as on the scoreboard that night. Nothing sweeter :unsure:

I've been Hartsville and played against them many times, the last of which was a season ending loss for Hartsville, Clint, and his boys. Clint got tossed and ended up letting daddy take the loss that game. FC whipped them physically as well as on the scoreboard that night. Nothing sweeter :unsure:

that was a pretty long time ago wasn't it? also, you act like this is the only time trousdale's been in a pressure situation, last i checked the pressure has been on trousdale for about the last 20 years. yeah we got a target on our back but its a target thats rarely been hit. and how many more times are you gonna mention clint getting kicked out of that game is that the only point you have to make and yes friendship is young and yes you have good records with your jr high and 6th graders but does that really matter at all in the here and now, i think not, we'll talk about that when its time until then good luck. final ? how many of those good jr high kids and 6th graders do think will transfer to other private schools(honest ? no joke or cut, just wondering)

The stadium actually holds 10,000. It is the only stadium in the state that holds more than the county population.

Whoever wins this game and we win against coalfield you'll be playing in a stadium that holds like 400 on the visitor side it'll be packed and cold and a great game if we both make it best of luck to both teams but i got my money on tc by 14

Now that's an interesting fact. I know it used to be home to the Tobacco Bowl, which was one of the state's biggest bowls back in the good old days when bowls were a big thing.

I read a story a couple of years ago about Livingston and Celina playing in that bowl back in the 1950's. The governor arrived at the game in a helicopter, and I believe legendary sportswriter Grantland Rice covered the game. Pretty tall cotton.

Go Region 4.

:lol: ...somethin magical bout that place...

see u this weekend... :D

I am from South Pitt and I am betting that the winner of this game will win easily in the semifinals. I am thinking a 40 point win in the semifinal game with Coalfield or Hampton is a very real possibility. Good luck to both teams. Maybe one day we can get back to where we once were and still be playing around Thanksgiving.

Whoever wins this game and we win against coalfield you'll be playing in a stadium that holds like 400 on the visitor side it'll be packed and cold and a great game if we both make it best of luck to both teams but i got my money on tc by 14

just in case hampton does not win, coalfield holds about the same. what am i talking about??? of course hampton is going to win.