District 7A

kaeXo

DCA[/url]TSFAN1507' post='825829222' date='Nov 14 2005 - 07:45 PM']

Basketball is a team sport, yes, but RBS's game last year was getting the ball to Meador to score! Also, how many basketball players does RBS have this year, because someone told me that RBS had 10 players? I thought they had more than that.

True the plan was get the ball to meador has much as they could cause if u got a workhorse you ride them as much as you can.I think jones might not be as good as meador but he is going to be a workhorse this year he told me he was ready for that.No RBS has 14 players.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball is a team sport, yes, but RBS's game last year was getting the ball to Meador to score! Also, how many basketball players does RBS have this year, because someone told me that RBS had 10 players? I thought they had more than that.

Yes the plan was to get the ball to meador cause when you have a workhorse like that you have to get him the ball as much as you can.I talking to sam jones the other day he is ready to step up and take that role.No RBS doesnt have 10 players they have 14.

It is a team sports...and the game plan was get the ball to Meador...but as RTV said and I totally agree if you have workhorse ride him...well yea that's what we done, but that also got the team in all kinds of trouble...Get the ball to Meador was all they tried to do...Now the team will have to play as a team...I don't know how well they'll adapt to that, but a leader on that team is going to have to step up...don't know who it will be...but someone will...

Hey devil, did you miss me? Probably thought you ran me off with all of your "master's degree" garbage and "son" junk from the temple thread. You obviously are having some kind of mid life crisis. You get on one day and its "oh, let the kids decide it on the floor... leave my family alone... i just want to enjoy my son's senior year." Then the next day your bashing temple, pickett's players being held back, and then there's the constant comments about people not getting within 20 of "your" teams. You criticize others and yet don't want to be criticized and as I have said before that is a double standard and makes you a hypocrite.

So, please explain to us that are less informed how tooley & the other kid from jackson ended up at clay. I'm sure it had nothing to do with basketball so please let us know so others won't accuse you of recruiting as you do the 2 chattanooga schools. And please tell me how it is alright with you to bash a kid while not knowing why he transferred. I mean, hey, I'm right there with you in that it looks bad, but you definitely should not be the one throwing stones. And where do you get off calling students "genius" and telling them they should attend private schools to get better educations. More of that mid life crisis? I mean that 31 ACT score i'll be putting on college applications says my education is fine :lol:

And as for saying hi at the game... I'll stay on my side of the gym... there was enough saying hi with those stunts your fans pulled after the game at our place last year.

The words "leave my family alone" never came out of my mouth young man. You have never heard me say that, my son is big enough to take care of hisself, if you don't believe me then just match up against him on the floor and you'll find out real quick. As for Temple, well say what you want but when a kid is living in a doorm room on a college campus to attend the same highschool then something is real fishy and i'm sure you would agree. I can't believe that TSSAA ever approved anything like that but hey they did and its legal. As for a 31 on your ACT, well congratulations that is definately something to be very proud of and i mean that! good for you. the statement i made about stopping by and saying hi, was not meant in a derogatory manner, i truly meant for you to come by and say hi nothing more. I wouldn't be much of a man if i tried to initimidate high school boys now would i? Once again good luck to and your team. :)

The words "leave my family alone" never came out of my mouth young man. You have never heard me say that, my son is big enough to take care of hisself, if you don't believe me then just match up against him on the floor and you'll find out real quick. As for Temple, well say what you want but when a kid is living in a doorm room on a college campus to attend the same highschool then something is real fishy and i'm sure you would agree. I can't believe that TSSAA ever approved anything like that but hey they did and its legal. As for a 31 on your ACT, well congratulations that is definately something to be very proud of and i mean that! good for you. the statement i made about stopping by and saying hi, was not meant in a derogatory manner, i truly meant for you to come by and say hi nothing more. I wouldn't be much of a man if i tried to initimidate high school boys now would i? Once again good luck to and your team. :thumb:

You aren't devfan! :D

Edited by b-ball mania

The words "leave my family alone" never came out of my mouth young man. You have never heard me say that, my son is big enough to take care of hisself, if you don't believe me then just match up against him on the floor and you'll find out real quick. As for Temple, well say what you want but when a kid is living in a doorm room on a college campus to attend the same highschool then something is real fishy and i'm sure you would agree. I can't believe that TSSAA ever approved anything like that but hey they did and its legal. As for a 31 on your ACT, well congratulations that is definately something to be very proud of and i mean that! good for you. the statement i made about stopping by and saying hi, was not meant in a derogatory manner, i truly meant for you to come by and say hi nothing more. I wouldn't be much of a man if i tried to initimidate high school boys now would i? Once again good luck to and your team. :blink:

My bad on the misquote...as for your son; he is a heck of a player... killed us last year & i'm not much of a match for anyone (too fat & slow :D )...i'm just a spectator...and yes I do agree with you about temple...and the ACT was more of a "dustin rich is 6'10" kind of a thing :thumb: haven't taken it yet...

i hope you all the best as well... as i said in an earlier post you guys have had the type of success that i know our teams have been trying to achieve here and i think we've made steps in the right direction...i enjoy our games very much; as they are very intense and i think bring out the best in both of us...dawg05 is mistaken about his facts and our coach from last year (there was no yelling at the refs- the problem was with what some of our players either did or did not do going into the locker room depending on who you ask) , but i know it will do no good to argue... I just hate to see someone get slandered across these boards that a lot of people will read & believe when it could not be further from the truth...

Good luck to you guys tonight against York.