CLOUDLAND GETS THE RESPECT THEY WANTED

highlanderfan6557

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

I believe Cloudland has always had respect from people in Morgan County and the teams from region 2 who usually play them each season in the playoffs. If you have winning season after winning season, it's hard not to earn respect.

In my own personal opinion, I believe Cloudland has more respect from this community then the rest of region 1. If Hampton wins Friday though, I'm sure everyone will look at them the same way though.

Edited by Shocker0

how many team(s) notice thats plural.think outside of the box and not just coalfield.last time i noticed it said cloudland up there and not coalfield.is my eyes still good? yeah i believe so.in the words of the king whoooooooooooo!!!

Turtle, your mind is as slow as your name sake. You asked how many teams, and I responded that Coalfield has been to the playoffs as often. And started this run in 1979 against Hampton. They continually play Cloudland and have shown respect. What is you thought I was saying?

Turtle, your mind is as slow as your name sake. You asked how many teams, and I responded that Coalfield has been to the playoffs as often. And started this run in 1979 against Hampton. They continually play Cloudland and have shown respect. What is you thought I was saying?

What is you thought I was saying? Your posts make very little sense and are merely incoherent rambling. You must have taken to many pops to the head in the "Pillow Fight Region"

I attended the Coalfield-Cloudland game as a neutral party and I had the pleasure of talking to some of the Cloudland fans. I must say they were some of the nicest and most down to earth people that I've ever met- I really enjoyed talking to these folks. Kudos to both teams for a clean hard hitting contest! I'm sure that if tradition holds true CLoudland will be back next year in the playoff hunt once again.

I attended the Coalfield-Cloudland game as a neutral party and I had the pleasure of talking to some of the Cloudland fans. I must say they were some of the nicest and most down to earth people that I've ever met- I really enjoyed talking to these folks. Kudos to both teams for a clean hard hitting contest! I'm sure that if tradition holds true CLoudland will be back next year in the playoff hunt once again.

i wasnt talkin about coalfield really couldnt care what other teams make it to the playoffs like cloudland does.just show respect thats it.sorry if that seem rude.i see that you showed respect so im sorry if it just seems like im pointing all this at you