Tyner vs Alcoa

The Big Easy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Brandon Warren who he thinks will win....he will have plenty of time to anylize the teams.

Geez, Fan2Fan, you may be the biggest sore loser ever. I'm glad that Alcoa game is permanently in your head, and you won't forget the shutout we put upon you.

I would say that Brandon Warren thinks we'll win, he plays for Alcoa you idiot, what else would he say? You're right, he will have plenty of time to ANALYZE the situation (at least learn to spell you dumb hick), but at least he has more time than the Loudon basketball team to get some much- needed practice in, since football is of no importance for the rest of the year.

As for the Tyner game, I know that Tyner has some good athletes, especially with Craddock at QB. The only thing that I really know about the Rams is their 16-13 and 31-3 losses to Fulton and McCallie, respectively, while Alcoa beat these teams 46-8 and 45-35. I do know that Tyner has improved, but Alcoa has too. We may be without Brandon, but we have solid back-ups and other capable athletes. Hope the Tyner fans have a safe trip down to Alcoa, and I'm glad we get to host you guys, I'm looking forward to it.

Alcoa- 35

Tyner- 13