Culleoka

culleokarep

well i knew in preseason the boys were gonna be good there returning everybody but one and everyone improved bigtime in the off season...but they're offseason scrimmages have really suprised me...they beat gallatin pretty big...they beat up on cannon co.....but the one that really suprised me..is they only lost to blackman by 1...now i dont know about the murfreesboro area this year but any team in that area is usually pretty darn good and for a lil country school to play them like that impressed me...i just want to get some outside opinions on how good everyone thinks they can really be this year

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i knew in preseason the boys were gonna be good there returning everybody but one and everyone improved bigtime in the off season...but they're offseason scrimmages have really suprised me...they beat gallatin pretty big...they beat up on cannon co.....but the one that really suprised me..is they only lost to blackman by 1...now i dont know about the murfreesboro area this year but any team in that area is usually pretty darn good and for a lil country school to play them like that impressed me...i just want to get some outside opinions on how good everyone thinks they can really be this year

How is my boy Mario lookin?

Really good...his shot has improved bigtime and his jumping abillity is amazing...hes still lightning quick and can break an ankle or two this year if someones not careful..but hes gonna be tough for anyone to guard this year so watch out :thumb:

Is Mario that you are talking about - DeMario Williams? I saw him play this summer. You are not kidding. He is quick and has got some serious game. I like his defense! I'm glad to hear is shot is getting better. I can see him going places in the future. He is definitely one of the top 10 Sophs in the state.

Who else do you have?

weve got some real good players noone talks about...our big man down low is a monster hes only about 6'4...not the biggest post man in the state but hes hungry down low he fights for every rebound and has every post move in the book....phillip dungy is a guard that is lights out with the 3 and is a shot blocking machine....dustin blocker is another guard that can post up any guard any day..hands down hes a big guard with a good shot and good passing ability....weve got a good squad this year that youll be hearing about

They play 29 games this year, Ill say 28-1 and break the school record of 24-3.

A loss in either one of there tournaments or @ Huntland, that bus ride takes alot out of ya.

haha yea i was informed by one of my buddies and players that they had more games than i though...28-1 would be awesome i hope they can pull that out