Knox co. Jamboree

redandblack63

Where do they play Jeff Co.? Is Lucas and Borum playing?

Anymore info on the Jamboree? Moc 30 where are you?

Carter looked great. They were killing us. Our guys showed some maturity coming back from that deficit. Carter has plenty of athletes and some good shooters. They struggled a bit against our press, but I'm sure that they will improve in that facet of their game. You can tell they are well coached.

Carter looked great. They were killing us. Our guys showed some maturity coming back from that deficit. Carter has plenty of athletes and some good shooters. They struggled a bit against our press, but I'm sure that they will improve in that facet of their game. You can tell they are well coached.

When the big Smith kid gets his basketball legs he will be a force. IMO he is the best post player in Knoxville when he puts his mind to it. Will you be able to shoot the ball well enough to make other teams pay when they double Smith.

Well coached! Thats just what I thought. I wish the former Bobcat all the luck in in the world at Carter. The powers to be opted to pass on Flatford a few years ago to hire that guy they have now. Not only did they turn their backs on a former Bobcat they passed on an excellent and proven Basketball Coach. Look for Carter to be reckoned with in a very tough Basketball District.

Edited by bigcatt2

Halls beat Jeff. County last night 82-62 at Jeff. County. Halls was up 30 points at half and the Jeff. County coach ask us if we wanted a halftime and we said whatever. It was one of the first times I can remember playing a game without a halftime. Halls plays Sevier County tonight at Halls girls, game staring at 6 and boys to follow at around 7:30.

Edited by hhsbball12