Summertown vs. Richland

rhs#1fan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up ptguard? do you remember who I am? Oh yeah, and I think you grew to be a little bit more of a s'town fan than you would probably like to admit! :lol:

Ummm...no I don't remember you. I know that you replied to a post of mine about 2 years ago, but other then that I don't think that I know you personally. Apparently, you are from Summertown, so there is a slight chance I might know of you, especially if you played ball there. Also, I didn't grow up to be a Summertown fan, I grew up to be a 1A basketball fan in general.

Why is everyone making this out to be a personal onslaught against people posting their beliefs. This is for the kids to shine. The Richland/Summertown game was awesome. With some more experienced players, Richland may have capitalized on some key mistakes by Summertown. I think that Richland young players stepped up in a big way last night. Many of those who played last night have not played in many varsity games and have not played a team of this caliber. Both teams were suffering from injuries, but both handled it the best they could. Anyone who thinks Richland is the worst team in the 7 team district may need to rethink their stance. However if the Richland lets one game make their season they may fall to the lower bracket of teams

GREAT EFFORT LADY RAIDERS!! KEEP YOUR HEADS UP!!!

jamieroper do you take every thing you hear as the truth? the gchs st game had no cheap shots in it at all. you must be a richland fan because they always blow things up more than they are. if you do not know what you are talking about shut up!

Do you not have anything to say other than to tell me to shutup. That came from Summertown parents. Talk to them. When Richland played Giles County, I was really impressed with several giles county players. I do not know the players, however, the one they call "V" is going to be great. Several of other girls on that team were really good too. And to admit it, I did not see Giles County throw any cheap shots at that Richland/GCHS game. So if I bared false witness against anyone, I do apologize. In my opinion, they carried themselves with class. You take care and god bless you. :huh:

JamieRoper- that was a long post for someone who says they "know nothing" and expresses it anyway.

HuntlandDad - I do like the description "super sophmore"

Scoresandstats - for the most part I agree, Richland's hard work is starting to show and they will continue to improve, as long as they continue to work hard.

I am kinda like that. I do not say much, but when I get started, I probably do not know when to shut up. However, I am fully aware of the fact that I do not know much and that no one cares about my opinion. However, that has never stopped me from giving it. See you Friday if not before. This weekend should be fun. After this weekend, our players will know each other better and I believe we can make a run at it. Just think about the experience we will have coming off the bench once everyone gets back and healthy. It should prove well by us come District Tournament. Take care and god bless.