Wartburg Alumni Game

bulldogpride75

The alumni game was awful. They didnt play to there full potential, or at least i dont think they did from what i saw at the other two games they played. The first half there post didnt get the ball any, maybe once. But they still hung with them. The alumni team were hitting some goods shots. And the ref didnt help wartburg any as they got not 1 good call the whole night. They played through it and there post got a chance at the end of the game to win it with two freethrows. He hit the first one and missed the second one to end the game at a tie 67 to 67. There was no overtime. Good luck boys and play your hardest and bring home the gold ball. :lol:

They played hard out there. They didn't have the best night of their careers but they stuck with it. The alumni weren't too shabby themselves either. They learned a lot tonight and that's what scrimmages are all about. I think they will work out their glitches, and come Tuesday when the Wave roll into town, they will have their game on. Should be interesting. Go Dawgs!

Edited by iceburg10