A serious question about Mr. Football (lineman)

bubba71c

I asked that last yr and never got an answer. I think that fact makes it kind of bogus myself. Also I think the media and the coaches pretty much determine who is going to get nominated. Some schools don't have much media attention and some coaches are good at helping players get noticed. Just depends on who you know, where you go, etc. There are some that deserve it and some that don't.

Line or no line - one of the nominees is the worst sport in any sport that I have ever played against. Just like a little bitty crying baby when he gets mad. Yells, screams and throws things everytime. At his own team. His teammates will tell you in a heartbeat. Good thing I am not on his team cause I would never play with him but would be determined to be against him. He is a good athlete, I'll give him that, but I would never give him an award for anything due to his attitude. BUT this is sports and our so-called mentors (those that elect athletes like him) want us to learn how to act at least by highschool or earlier so we'll know how to do it like T.O. when they get to college or the NFL. He is learning well.

Line or no line - one of the nominees is the worst sport in any sport that I have ever played against. Just like a little bitty crying baby when he gets mad. Yells, screams and throws things everytime. At his own team. His teammates will tell you in a heartbeat. Good thing I am not on his team cause I would never play with him but would be determined to be against him. He is a good athlete, I'll give him that, but I would never give him an award for anything due to his attitude. BUT this is sports and our so-called mentors (those that elect athletes like him) want us to learn how to act at least by highschool or earlier so we'll know how to do it like T.O. when they get to college or the NFL. He is learning well.

You narrowed it down to 40! :thumb: Not counting D-ll! :blink: I know it's not Gulmore or Reveiz. They are Warriors!

Edited by MasterBlaster 1