who's the best pg in east tn

primetimeplayer10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout Jared Laverdiare from AC. Hes a great pg with great court vision. He puts up some big numbers as well. Averaging 24 a game says alot for the senior mav.

Tony White and Jonathon Dye both looked awfully impressive tonight at the Greeneville tourney. Cam Sharp is right there with them if not better. Laverdiere and Matt Parton have a little more to prove, but they are close too....I think these are the best 5 in the Knox area....

Tony White and Jonathon Dye both looked awfully impressive tonight at the Greeneville tourney. Cam Sharp is right there with them if not better. Laverdiere and Matt Parton have a little more to prove, but they are close too....I think these are the best 5 in the Knox area....

Bearden shut down Dye in the Greenville tournament (3 points maybe). White had 31. No comparison.

I would vote for Matt Parton best all round pg player. He can play D, handle the ball, run the team and this year will be called on to score more for Catholic. Ask Jody Fersner, Brett Connor and Lee Smith who was the best PG that they played with in summer ball. I'm sure Matt would come to their mind.

Jonathan Dye and Tony White would be right there.

Cameron Sharp and Hargis are fine underclass PG's.

Bearden shut down Dye in the Greenville tournament (3 points maybe). White had 31. No comparison.

Actually Dye had 16 in that game i believe. Dye is averaging close to 20 a game and probably around 3 assists a game. The best thing that Dye does is push the ball down the court. Alot of pg's that push the ball like that are out of control. Jonathan Dye knows exactly what hes doing and what hes about to do and is very under control while doing it. If theirs a change in the game he picks up the different tempo well and handles it how it needs to be handled, Dye is probably the best game manager of all of these point guards but it is hard to pick a favorite out of all of these guys because all of them are players.