Hermitage Springs @ Watertown?

kaeXo

JC cant compete with the HS empire this year i mean neither team lost any1 and JC beat them by 12 last year but they've improved so much and i guess no1 on JC made any improvement! HS should win both games easily by 35+! NO1 in 7a will compete with them! Hermitage Springs 05-06 State Champs!

Haha...Couldn't have said it better myself...but I guess i'll give them the bennefit of the doubt they are improved and playing much better, but last year it was said that other than Clay Co noone will compete with HS and other than Clay Co HS will dominate the district...I don't know about all of that, but they are a better team...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O i agree that they will be much improved i just think they go a lil overboard sometimes! I think every1 knows they'll be tougher bcuz they have every1 back with more experience now but listening to them its like they think no1 else has gotten any better! NO disrespect to HS i just dont think they'll be higher than 5th maybe 4th!

O i agree that they will be much improved i just think they go a lil overboard sometimes! I think every1 knows they'll be tougher bcuz they have every1 back with more experience now but listening to them its like they think no1 else has gotten any better! NO disrespect to HS i just dont think they'll be higher than 5th maybe 4th!

They will finish behind Celina, PC, JC, and maybe even RBS?

Swanson math 101:

HS beat watertown away by 2: HS is better at home by 15

Thus hs beats beats watertown by 17:

RBS beat watertown by 5 at home: RBS is better by 20 at home

Thus RBS loses to Watertown by 15:

Prediction according to swanson: HS beats RBS by 32 @ home

HS beats RBS by 2 @ RBS

Gotta love the RBS math skills.....lol

Swanson math 101:

HS beats RBS by 2 @ RBS

Ok...The last post on this topic was the 26th...The last time anyone said anything about Watertown and HS on this topic was the 23rd...So that's 6 days...Your a little late...Since today is Tuesday...Wednsday is One day...Thursday is 2 days...Friday is 3 days...So Friday i'll reply to you so you won't be the only to look about like an idiot...

Edited by swanson71

Swanson math 101:

HS beats RBS by 2 @ RBS

I'm pretty sure your math is wrong. There should be a 35 (20+15=35) point difference between the finals. So HS wins by 32 @ home, but loses @ RBS by 3. Yea, you should really go to class. Anyway, going by how teams play agianst mutual opponent is the dumbest thing you can do. And if the finals between these 2 teams differs by 35 points this year, that would be suprising.

I'm pretty sure your math is wrong. There should be a 35 (20+15=35) point difference between the finals. So HS wins by 32 @ home, but loses @ RBS by 3. Yea, you should really go to class. Anyway, going by how teams play agianst mutual opponent is the dumbest thing you can do. And if the finals between these 2 teams differs by 35 points this year, that would be suprising.

Oh no...RBS loses by 32 or 35 or however many...RBS is awful and HS is the "State Champs"...oh gosh...HS by 45 or 50... :thumb: ...