Go Ridgeway!

gtowngrad04

Ridgeway was clearly the better team last Friday...hats off. Now, go out to Brentwood-Ravenwood, beat the raptors, and represent the 7-5A and 8-5A schools in style.

Go Roadrunners!

Thanks,I know the guys will do the best they can.Its was a great ball game(not just because Ridgeway won)I had never watched Germantown play before Friday night,great team, well coached great bunch of kids.

To Ridgeway fans going to Ravenwood - GO EARLY very early! I have been there the last two weeks and the place gets packed way before game time. Only one end zone to watch from and it is a ways away from the field. Then prepare to stay awhile after the game trying to get out of the parking lot. You can listen to 104.5 FM for the high school football scores.

Should be a good game. Really don't know anything about Ridgeway but I think Ravenwood is well coached and the QB is pretty awesome but somehow feel not really quite ready yet to go all the way. Still pretty good team for school only 3 yrs old.

Have a good trip.

Edited by FBGIRL