The Arby's brackets are out

SSFan

its good to see that south finally had the balls to get in it this year. i guess they finally think they have a team that can compete...

on the other hand, i do not think it is a good idea for this year's DB team to participate. as much as i hate to admit it, they will really struggle this year. however, the talent is in the freshman class and on its way...

its good to see that south finally had the balls to get in it this year. i guess they finally think they have a team that can compete...

on the other hand, i do not think it is a good idea for this year's DB team to participate. as much as i hate to admit it, they will really struggle this year. however, the talent is in the freshman class and on its way...

I didn't mean to start another South vs DB thread, so I will just say this. South has not been in the Arby's for a few years only because there were so many teams that wanted in. South lost it's place in the shuffle when the 1999-2000 team chose to go to a Christmas tournament in California. This was the firs year that coach Burns could fit us back in. It had nothing to do with cowardice. And as far as competing, well, we did pretty good last year against the mighty indians.

I didn't mean to start another South vs DB thread, so I will just say this. South has not been in the Arby's for a few years only because there were so many teams that wanted in. South lost it's place in the shuffle when the 1999-2000 team chose to go to a Christmas tournament in California. This was the firs year that coach Burns could fit us back in. It had nothing to do with cowardice. And as far as competing, well, we did pretty good last year against the mighty indians.

you certainly did and you will do the same this year. in fact, im sure you guys will beat the indians every time you play, because like i said, this is a down year and is going to be the worst team DB has had in a looooong time. however, enjoy it while you can because in 2-3 years south will go back to being south and db will run the conference again...

you certainly did and you will do the same this year. in fact, im sure you guys will beat the indians every time you play, because like i said, this is a down year and is going to be the worst team DB has had in a looooong time. however, enjoy it while you can because in 2-3 years south will go back to being south and db will run the conference again...

when you get done with that crystal ball......just break it, cause it aint worth crap. We are living for the moment.

Yeah, of course Central has to play Bolivar again. Haha. Loser's bracket here we come.

Should be a great tournament this year.

Go Cougars.

Oh, and to the DB fan...that's always the worst comeback.

"enjoy it while you can because in 2-3 years south will go back to being south and db will run the conference again"

Yeah, the "wait til next year" kinda things never work. But nice try. So enjoy being terrible this year, and in 3 years come back and say something.

Yeah, of course Central has to play Bolivar again. Haha. Loser's bracket here we come.

Should be a great tournament this year.

Go Cougars.

Oh, and to the DB fan...that's always the worst comeback.

"enjoy it while you can because in 2-3 years south will go back to being south and db will run the conference again"

Yeah, the "wait til next year" kinda things never work. But nice try. So enjoy being terrible this year, and in 3 years come back and say something.

just stating what we all know to be true, but what you guys dont want to hear. i cant say i blame you south fans though, because you have taken enough beatings at the hands of the indians to last anyone a lifetime. and the central fan, you will be regretting comin to our conference. it will start this year when south and science hill kill you, then in "2-3 YEARS", it will be DB once again handing out free beat-downs. mark my words, i speak the truth...

but just so you know, i do not go 2 db and i am not being 1-sided on this. i am speaking on what i have seen with my own eyes. i know that south doesnt have much coming up, and i know that db has probably the greatest freshman class in recent memory. if they all continue playing, im just sayin watch out...

Yeah ok, you're not one sided. Youre freaking name is TribeAllDaWay.

You even pulled out the 2nd worst comeback.

"i cant say i blame you south fans though, because you have taken enough beatings at the hands of the indians to last anyone a lifetime."

That one is terrible too.

And we'll see what happens with Science Hill and South this year. We got the Hill on the 29th at their place.

Yeah ok, you're not one sided. Youre freaking name is TribeAllDaWay.

You even pulled out the 2nd worst comeback.

"i cant say i blame you south fans though, because you have taken enough beatings at the hands of the indians to last anyone a lifetime."

That one is terrible too.

And we'll see what happens with Science Hill and South this year. We got the Hill on the 29th at their place.

obviously i am a db fan. i am just saying im not onesided in the fact that im not basing my opinion on just being a db fan. i have actually seen these players and have 1st hand knowlede of what is coming up through the systems.

i do agree though, south and science hill will be the teams to beat this year. they will both beat the lights out of db...