Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tush are you stuffed yet, mrs glo cook alot?better have left overs to take with us they liable to do something to the food if the game goes the way i think its going to, by the way do you think that we will have pretty good seats next friday afternoon when tc is playing

I`m so full I cain`t breathe. If the seatin is like everbody says,better get their early,I expect a full house. Hey pups, we went to oneida several years ago,and they had practically no seating for visitors,how is youalls visitor side compared to theirs? We may have to come on Hampton side to get a seat :rolleyes:

I`m so full I cain`t breathe. If the seatin is like everbody says,better get their early,I expect a full house. Hey pups, we went to oneida several years ago,and they had practically no seating for visitors,how is youalls visitor side compared to theirs? We may have to come on Hampton side to get a seat :rolleyes:

Shoot far......we mite have to take to on hampton side & make them sit on our side,I heard they have 6 buses loaded already.....if so,I wont to sit in puppound & howl :blink:

Hampton fans, I just want to let yall know that this TC team is not even one of the best we have had. I don't know if they would rate in the top 20 all time at TCHS. The team of ours that got beat in the 3A semis a couple of years ago that had T.T. Harper and Coach Satterfield's oldest son, would have backpeddled to the burro in 1A. This team that ya'll are playing friday is not in that league. However, I still don't know if ya'll realize what you are getting. This team just bumped down after playing four years in 3A. They have a lot of seniors and know how to win. They are still very athletic and are well coached and prepared. THis ain't our first rodeo either. Look for a close on friday night, but, if I was a betting man, my money would be on Hartsville.

Hampton fans, I just want to let yall know that this TC team is not even one of the best we have had. I don't know if they would rate in the top 20 all time at TCHS. The team of ours that got beat in the 3A semis a couple of years ago that had T.T. Harper and Coach Satterfield's oldest son, would have backpeddled to the burro in 1A. This team that ya'll are playing friday is not in that league. However, I still don't know if ya'll realize what you are getting. This team just bumped down after playing four years in 3A. They have a lot of seniors and know how to win. They are still very athletic and are well coached and prepared. THis ain't our first rodeo either. Look for a close on friday night, but, if I was a betting man, my money would be on Hartsville.

Wuz any of you local posters around in 72 when we went to kingston? Hey, jfan, you ridin or drivin.

Edited by Tushhog72

I don't much think you would have backpeddled through 1a . You barely beat a FRA team that didn't even make the playoffs in region5 1a. The better privates in 1a destroyed FRA. South Pitt or Cloudland would have gave you a heck of a ballgame. Boyd and CPA were real strong.

Pujo I ask you this every game, don't want to stop now and probaly don't want to hear it, But what is those computers saying?

Pujo I ask you this every game, don't want to stop now and probaly don't want to hear it, But what is those computers saying?

Pujo tell all the fans and parents that you know to be at the field house no later than 6.45

Hey nemesis, I guess you will get an education Friday night. As a Cloudland fan, I was in your shoes a few years back thinking that no one would put 63 points on us. The fact is this: you will be spanked and humiliated on your home field. You may not be intimidated but that is only because you are too dumb to be. The Hampton community will learn a life lesson come Friday. You all have come far only to meet a real football team. I know a lot more about this game than you. I'm not some stupid tobacco chewin red neck with no class. You can mark it down. You will get your butt handed to you this Friday and I'll be on here to say "I told you so."

Josh, I disagree with you; I think Hampton will give Trousdale all they can handle and more. But I could be wrong, and Hampton could be spanked and humiliated as you say; but if you don't stop running your mouth you WILL be stomped and humiliated and I'm just the man to do it.

Steven Lunsford Jr.

Josh, I disagree with you; I think Hampton will give Trousdale all they can handle and more. But I could be wrong, and Hampton could be spanked and humiliated as you say; but if you don't stop running your mouth you WILL be stomped and humiliated and I'm just the man to do it.

Steven Lunsford Jr.

He want even be at the game. Get-er-done

Let me let ya'll in on a little secret... come tomorrow night, the trash talk won't matter... I think that y'all ought to get off of the computer and go work with the football team!!! When the Trousdale County Yellow Jackets roll into the Hampton Dawgs staduim.... you're team will need all of the help that they can get!

oh big man now eh? lol get off your high horse and step up to our level :lol:

The more and more I think about how close we the Hampton Bulldogs are to our dream, the more and more I believe that anything is possible. I think about all the sweat, blood, and tears that we have all endured

We are soo pumped the whole team and I, Every day I prey that God give us the chance to just feel that feel, smell that smell, and touch that gold ball.

I just thank god that he gave me the ability to play this game, The game of football, The game that we all as people love.

Just thinking that this could possibly be the last time I put on that Hampton Bulldog football uniform.....That my friends gives me the strength and the power to endure ALL!

Lets give it our all in every aspect of the game and lets Get-R-Done!!!!

So buckle your chin straps and get ready to hit becuase that is what Hampton football is all about "Physical Powerfull Football"

Hampton v/s Trousdale / Baby is dosen't get any better than this.

See ya tomorrow night.