Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs & Pujo, Now that was "Power Football" you have been properly introduced to Trousdale Co...

You boys have had an out standing season , no reason to hold your heads down.. with the coaching staff & the under classmen you guys have , you should be right in the mix of things for yrs to come... I hope all players have come out healthy...

Oh, & from what I've heard . Thanks you : for the great football atmosphere in East Tn.

Hampton , Take care and come see us in Trousdale Co.

( HOME OF THE YELLOW JACKETS )

not nice to talk about pujo when he's not even on here to defned one's self

He would just say something about Trousdale County avoiding private schools anyways. Thats all he ever says. They could beat Riverdale and he would say something about them trying to avoid private schools. Even though Trousdale County has a very very good record against Private Schools.

I have started this thread because the other one is so long. No disrespect to Hampton, but you have not seen the monster you are going to see Friday. I am not a Trousdale fan, but you have very little chance. The only way you can stay in the game is hope they have a lot of turnovers. If they play well you will lose by at least 35 points. Trust me on this. Everyone knows Trousdale, FCS, and S.P were the three best teams in the east this year. I wish you all the luck because you will need a lot of that just to stay in the game. You guys had a great season though. Is this the furthest Hampton has ever advanced in the playoffs?

Guys I tried to tell you. I will say this though. I was saying 35 points to be nice. I honestly thought it would be 49-7, but I was close enough. When I go out on a limb and make a prediction bet on it. Hampton had a good year, but I told you that you had no idea what was coming.

Guys I tried to tell you. I will say this though. I was saying 35 points to be nice. I honestly thought it would be 49-7, but I was close enough. When I go out on a limb and make a prediction bet on it. Hampton had a good year, but I told you that you had no idea what was coming.

lol,you my friend are a joke.didnt know what was coming? think again black han

Did Poore play? How many yards? He was a work horse last week, where was he this week?

When Hampton got down over two touch downs did they hang their head? Felt that was a weakness and cautioned about that earlier.

Congradulations from the REAL YELLOW JACKET school to TC. Hampton, you had a good year. Relish in your accomplishments.

Edited by CYJacket