Hancock Vs. Cosby

BigEasy1590

It would have to be broadcasted by a Sneedville station. You should know by now that WLIK doesnt cover Cosby, as silly as that is, since Cosby seems to be doing better in athletics.

ShaniaGuy,... tell Timmy, Kelvin, Jody, & Cody that I said hey. Cody will know who I am.

Good luck Cosby.

WLIK does air Cosby football games and basketball games.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you greendevilmom for that post. we do get some coverage at cosby and i am greatful for what we get. it would be nice however to get part of the player of the week show on saturdays for football. i dont think its fair for my players not to have the same opportunities as the cocke county players. speaking of which any news on who might be there new head football coach there. back to cosby basketball. they have the talent to do something this year. very deep coming of the bench which is always good. the key to there success will lie in the " play as a team consept." Blakely needs ( not saying he is not) to be the leader of those guys. he needs to have that step up tell it like it is get your head straight kind of leader. big things can come from this if they have that team play they can make the road to the boro run though cosby. i think that WLIK will be broadcasting the cosby vs harriman game on the 2nd. well lets get some sleep and happy thanksgiving everyone. dont forget that cosby football baby we are getting ready for next season as we speak.

Go Eagles,

Coach Shelton

thank you greendevilmom for that post. we do get some coverage at cosby and i am greatful for what we get. it would be nice however to get part of the player of the week show on saturdays for football. i dont think its fair for my players not to have the same opportunities as the cocke county players. speaking of which any news on who might be there new head football coach there. back to cosby basketball. they have the talent to do something this year. very deep coming of the bench which is always good. the key to there success will lie in the " play as a team consept." Blakely needs ( not saying he is not) to be the leader of those guys. he needs to have that step up tell it like it is get your head straight kind of leader. big things can come from this if they have that team play they can make the road to the boro run though cosby. i think that WLIK will be broadcasting the cosby vs harriman game on the 2nd. well lets get some sleep and happy thanksgiving everyone. dont forget that cosby football baby we are getting ready for next season as we speak.

Go Eagles,

Coach Shelton

I know Timmy personally, and he is the type of player that will step up and be a leader. I hope he can have a great year and go on and play college ball. Being a product of Wade Wester, he should make it to the next level. I know how serious he is about basketball. As far as the new football coach, I have no idea. My son doesn't go to CCHS anymore, hence the singon name, so I don't keep track of what's going on there. Tell the guys good luck for me.

Thanks for the kind words about The Eagles campbelle2. Hope you can make it to the game at The Eagle's Nest. It should be a good one.

Cosby won the game by about 10 points. Kelvin Rone started the game off hot for Cosby and Timmy Blakely finished it off. Cosby looks like a state contender and Hancock looks to be trying to find and identity. Hancock put up a good fight and I can see better things to come. Blakely is the best post player I have seen in a while. He is so fundamentaly sound and so smooth and strong. I love his game. I am a Hancock fan, but very impressed with Cosby and especially Timmy Blakely. I hope to see the game at Cosby it should be fun.

The game was very well played by both teams, but Cosby pulled it out. I was very impressed with our team effort but the Cosby team just kept pushing towards a win more than the our Hancock team did. Blakely was a force inside, pulling 20+ points. I had trouble guarding him and so did my teammates. He is by far one of the best post players I've seen or played against in a while. Rone also had a very impression shooting night. I am looking forward to the game at Cosby. Good Luck to both of our teams.