Why?

Bulldogs#1

well i have been looking thru the sales papers and think i have found a few good items for the hampton bulldogs to look into.

the first is that shock collar as we know that a barking dog that has nothing treed is annoying.

the second might be a brush chap that could possibly keep them from getting stung excessively on friday, how ever it wouldnt fully protect them.

and last but not least is a dogaloo shelter, as there season is fixing to go cold it might protect them from the cold hard truth that the yellow jackets are on their way to the boro. :thumb:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have been looking thru the sales papers and think i have found a few good items for the hampton bulldogs to look into.

the first is that shock collar as we know that a barking dog that has nothing treed is annoying.

the second might be a brush chap that could possibly keep them from getting stung excessively on friday, how ever it wouldnt fully protect them.

and last but not least is a dogaloo shelter, as there season is fixing to go cold it might protect them from the cold hard truth that the yellow jackets are on their way to the boro. :thumb:

A bug zapper would be nice. D DOG

dog pound i belive that either of the two teams that are playing tommorrow night would give the vols all they want so be conservative in that comparison as we wouldnt want to degrade our teams on here.........lol.... and i am a vols supporter but comeon now vandy........ :blink:

Phillip Fuller hit the trail, recruiting on a pony Seaching for a quarterback, a Peyton,Tee, or Tony. Phillip Fuller look real hard, Phillip, we need a dandy Because next year you could be out if you go lose to Vandy :rolleyes: D DOG

The more and more I think about how close we the Hampton Bulldogs are to our dream, the more and more I believe that anything is possible. I think about all the sweat, blood, and tears that we have all endured

We are soo pumped the whole team and I, Every day I prey that God give us the chance to just feel that feel, smell that smell, and touch that gold ball.

I just thank god that he gave me the ability to play this game, The game of football, The game that we all as people love.

Just thinking that this could possibly be the last time I put on that Hampton Bulldog football uniform.....That my friends gives me the strength and the power to endure ALL!

Lets give it our all in every aspect of the game and lets Get-R-Done!!!!

So buckle your chin straps and get ready to hit becuase that is what Hampton football is all about "Physical Powerfull Football"

Hampton v/s Trousdale / Baby is dosen't get any better than this.