HAMPTON BULLDOGS

hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo of all the things on here that i have not liked you have said i do belive that was a great respectful comment if i ever read one. no certianties but good staments. as for teams in the 4th round your right no flukes get here much. i still say that this game will decide the state champs but uc/jbs say it is their game i guess we'll find out in just a few more short hours now want we :rolleyes:

well folks i guess the ideas that one puts on here is only valid untill you read other posts. pujo i just got finished reading your posts on the 79 ,96 team post i thionk about how we are a classless bunch of people. well there are some that may fit that mold but if you take a deep hard look you have taken every oppertunity thast your fingers could to slam tc all year long even in games that had nothing to do with teams you supported. your statements have always been negative toward tc and for many on here that are just now posting against tc they only see a slim line of the things you have gotten started over the season.i am sure that the people of hampton for the majority are good hard working and decent god fearing people, just as they are here in middle tn. the one thing that tc does have is feet planted solid, when not running the football, and a basis that will give our players the head to play clean hardnosed football. and we might even suprise you with how nice and supportive the fans really are.

no matter what jacketfan90 we as football fans and as people of the united states we still no matter what circumstance keep respect.i will walk away after this game with respect to both teams.the outcome will not change a thing.i hope both teams a safe game and both teams good luck.play a hard faught game.the winner will truly deserve it.both teams are already winners for making it this far.goodluck and happy thanksgiving.spend time with you families because you never know when they wont be there.

The more and more I think about how close we the Hampton Bulldogs are to our dream, the more and more I believe that anything is possible. I think about all the sweat, blood, and tears that we have all endured

We are soo pumped the whole team and I, Every day I prey that God give us the chance to just feel that feel, smell that smell, and touch that gold ball.

I just thank god that he gave me the ability to play this game, The game of football, The game that we all as people love.

Just thinking that this could possibly be the last time I put on that Hampton Bulldog football uniform.....That my friends gives me the strength and the power to endure ALL!

Lets give it our all in every aspect of the game and lets Get-R-Done!!!!

So buckle your chin straps and get ready to hit becuase that is what Hampton football is all about "Physical Powerfull Football"

Hampton v/s Trousdale / Baby is dosen't get any better than this.

"Bulldogs"!! I trust you've been on your best behavior since last night.... Guess what , we're on our way across the state, some just might already be there.

Get Ready.... Get Dogged up, what ever you do ... Give us your best bite.... We want the best you have to offer... Don't let us down...

One other thought . When you get "STUNG" Friday night . Take it like a dog.....