WrestleSBA

BartlettDad

I want to welcome you to the little heck-hole of a gym we call home on tues.night.Looking for some good match-ups Bucak and Wynn at 125 should be good,Tramel and Mckenzie at 112/119 maybe. I have been impressed with him few times i seen him this year. What weight is Stark at this year? If your heavy weights can match up with are heavys should be a good match.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does that match start? And is it just Bartlett and SBA?

I show wrestling starting at 6:00 with 5:00 weigh-ins. Millington is also to be in attendance according to my schedule.

BartlettDad,

I have been in that heck-hole of a gymn many times, even back in my own wrestling days (not that long ago) when one of my best friend's was a captain for Bartlett. Wrestle-offs Monday will decide on the line-up so I won't comment on who will be where but there should definitely be some interesting match-ups. It is going to be a great way for us to get our season started...

BartlettDad,

Wrestle-offs Monday will decide on the line-up so I won't comment on who will be where but there should definitely be some interesting match-ups.

playing it close to the vest and as always, politically correct.... B)

i think the panther will pounce on the eagle...

lead the way panther b......uh...er....bartlettdad.... B)