WrestleSBA

BartlettDad

I want to welcome you to the little heck-hole of a gym we call home on tues.night.Looking for some good match-ups Bucak and Wynn at 125 should be good,Tramel and Mckenzie at 112/119 maybe. I have been impressed with him few times i seen him this year. What weight is Stark at this year? If your heavy weights can match up with are heavys should be a good match.

results? or do i need to wait on the morning fishwrap?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see if I remember this correctly from the Bartlett/Houston dual:

Houston's Lineup:

103- freshman

112- sophomore

119- sophomore

125- sophomore

130- junior

135- freshman

140- freshman

145- sophomore

152- junior

160- sophomore

171- freshman (normally a 152 lb.)

189- sophomore

215 & 275- forfeit

They look a little young...

Heres the truth

103-Fresh

112-Soph

119-soph.

125-Soph.

130-Jr

135-Jr not fresh.

140 Soph. not Fresh.

145-Jr not Soph

152- Jr.

160-Jr not Soph.

171-Sr.not fresh

189 Fresh not Soph

215 Jr. not forfeit

Hvy-Forfeit

This info came from Houstons website,but hey why let facts get in the way of your story.

Yes If there info is correct on there webite.Its no big deal,just trying to get the right info out here.

not that it matters but you can have freshies that wrestled as youngsters in middle and you can have seniors who are first or second year, which the mustang have this year and has had in the past, i.e. clydesdale zach from a couple of years ago. also, sometimes, coaches wrestle guys out of weight class in dual matches to hopefully create favorable matchups. my point is you can't use school class for experience level nor a specific dual as a measure, which are also facts. :lol:

and please don't bore the board posters with quoting the score of the panther v. mustang match again. it's weak as your universal comeback response. :D

not that it matters but you can have freshies that wrestled as youngsters in middle and you can have seniors who are first or second year, which the mustang have this year and has had in the past, i.e. clydesdale zach from a couple of years ago. also, sometimes, coaches wrestle guys out of weight class in dual matches to hopefully create favorable matchups. my point is you can't use school class for experience level nor a specific dual as a measure, which are also facts.

Thanks for clearing that up,i was not aware of this, I am much smarter for reading your post.Let me see if i got this right,if B.Smith at 171 is Sr. but with no wrestling experience that makes him a Freshmen? HELP ME ! Does he still have 4 yrs of eligibility left? Dude let it die.

usfjim is right.... he's a freshman in the sense that it's still his first year, regardless of his grade in school. this is kind of a weird subject to argue about though.... highschool wrestling is about constantly restocking ur team.... bartlett and all the rest of the memphis schools will have good and bad years, so theres no point in bragging about one single victory... the tide turns from year to year, and sometimes even throughout each season