WrestleSBA

BartlettDad

Bartlettdad-

1. Point taken on line-up corrections. You'd notice if you cared to notice the fact that I was going strictly from memory, hence the line: "Let me see if I can remember". However, yours are not entirely accurate either, even after you looked at the Houston website.

2. usfjim is right. Perhaps I should have said "inexperienced" instead of young, which they still are.

3. reuben128 is also correct. I've failed to mention the fact that I never heard any trash talking all those years that Houston beat Bartlett. Maybe you could research the all-time dual wins/losses between the two. Wait, it's probably written on your mirror at home....

I didn't avoid facts to pad my story. My story is that Houston is young, and will lose a lot of matches. My story is that you are classless, and you are an embarrassment to the Bartlett program. Now that there is this "animosity" between Bartlett (you) and Houston, I'm glad I have no tie to either team. I can't wait to watch Blackhorse this weekend. Good luck to all teams!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to refuel this fire. I tried to stay silent, but I cannot any longer.

Before this year, me not having a son to wrestle, I followed all the schools really close in this area, Houston was no exception. Let me tell you what i know! The number beside the weight class will show the number of years of varsity experience that wrestle had BEFORE this match. The requirement will be that the wrestler compieted in 5 dual meets and 2 varsity tourneys that year in order for them to qualify. This will prevent a person who wrestled in one or two dual meets in years past from gaining an entire year of varsity experience.

103- 0

112- 1 (if im correct he wrestled out of his weight class at 125 last year)

119- 1

125- 1 (also believe he was hurt most of the year)

130- 0

135- 0

140- 0

145- 0

152- ? (i believe he is knew to the area)

160- 2

171- 0

189- 0

215- 0

HWT- forfiet

Nobody said, Houston was loaded with JR. and SR. For the record,Bartlett has 1 freshman,7 soph and 6 jr, on varsity,so can we agree that are young and inexperience guys beat yours and move on.I believe Houston has a middle school program where Bartlett does not,all of are guys start day one as Freshman.In fact when everyone was picking Houston as a favorite at the beginning of the year,it was me who said not so fast they lost 7 srs and as usual the name calling started and the Bartlett trash talked began,So if you are pushing there youth off as a excuse,poor excuse, if not i am well aware of there youth.I know for a fact some Houston guys wrestled in middle-school so to push them off as inexperience it not totally accurate.Can we please let this Die,i am thru with it.