Culleoka Classic

culleokarep

ya know usually i get on here to show respect to both sides but no....and you are obviously not very well stat oriented....we had two players with four fouls and two with three fouls....the refs were calling all the fouls both ways...there was some calls that they didnt even make that should have been called....if the players foul...the refs call it....its their job...i know it stinks to lose but watch your mouth ok i know how you two guys probably are that are posting on here cuz i know you guys got real mad when the culleoka student section got fired up in the second half...but hey ill give youthis....your team has improved since last year but to say are team is a joke....is a joke....dont take it so hard that a single a team just beat you by 14....and your coach got ejected because he was running his mouth....not because the refs didnt like how he was dressed.... :P ....good game both teams

Its funny culleokarep that you say the officiating went both ways when your head coach came up to the independence coach after the game and appologized for the officiating and said he could do nothing about it??? how's that for it going both ways when your own head coach is the one appologizing. I think someone else needs to get their facts straight. Both teams played very hard, but if the officiating would have gone both ways, who knows what would have happened. I can take a guess at it though.

Edited by tk10245

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I was at the game and saw this: Independence could have been called for a foul every trip down the floor. They played like thugs and threw some very cheap shots in the game from start to finish. You also weren't complaining on friday night when you were pressing Cannon County with a minute to go up by 50 points. Maybe you and your coach need to learn some class and just admit that you lost the game.

Edited by judgesmales

First of all I was at the game and saw this: Independence could have been called for a foul every trip down the floor. They played like thugs and threw some very cheap shots in the game from start to finish. You also weren't complaining on friday night when you were pressing Cannon County with a minute to go up by 50 points. Maybe you and your coach need to learn some class and just admit that you lost the game.

What are you talking about cheap shots??? Yes Independence could have been called for a foul everytime down the floor because they were called for one every single time down the floor because of the officiating. And yes Indpenedence did press with a minute left but it wasnt like the starters were in. The starters hardly played the second half and it gave a chance for the rest of the team to work on something. Independence was in the same position last year but they didnt go crying when they were losing bad and still being pressed.

thank you i knew there was someone else out there that saw what i saw

CULLEOKAREP YOU WOULD SAY THAT IHS PLAYED LIKE THUGS...DID YOU NOT SEE HOW YOUR "FAN SECTION" WERE DRESSED? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT...IHS WAS CHEATED OUT OF THAT GAME AND EVERYONE ON THE CULLEOKA COACHING STAFF KNOWS IT...YALLS COACH WAS SWEATIN BULLETS THE WHOLE GAME...GO BACK TO THE FIELDS AND STAY THERE..STAY OFF THE COURT

CULLEOKAREP YOU WOULD SAY THAT IHS PLAYED LIKE THUGS...DID YOU NOT SEE HOW YOUR "FAN SECTION" WERE DRESSED? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT...IHS WAS CHEATED OUT OF THAT GAME AND EVERYONE ON THE CULLEOKA COACHING STAFF KNOWS IT...YALLS COACH WAS SWEATIN BULLETS THE WHOLE GAME...GO BACK TO THE FIELDS AND STAY THERE..STAY OFF THE COURT

dont get mad because we actually have astudent section...whatever though yall have no respect for anything apparently...sore losers...and hey you can take all the cheap shots you want about us...bottomline we won two years in a row over independence...i had every intention of getting on here and talking about how much you guys had improved and that i enjoyed the game but the things you guys are sayin pretty much threw that out the window...and by the way there is no staff...we have one coach

Edited by culleokarep

dont get mad because we actually have astudent section...whatever though yall have no respect for anything apparently...sore losers...and hey you can take all the cheap shots you want about us...bottomline we won two years in a row over independence...i had every intention of getting on here and talking about how much you guys had improved and that i enjoyed the game but the things you guys are sayin pretty much threw that out the window...and by the way there is no staff...we have one coach

Yes we actually do have a student section they just dont drive an hour away in the middle of nowhere to come. Yall's student section is basically your whole town because thats the saturday night entertainment.

I am a basketball fan and heard good things about the Culleoka basketball team so I thought that I would make my first trip to the small city. Neat old gym and a great place to watch a game. I have to say that I was greatly disappointed in the play. The game was called so lopsided. I knew that there was a diffence in fouls but that number is outrageous. I think the thing that really bothered me is that the referees would continually talk to the Culleoka Coach and players but did not say a word to the Independence team. I know it was a phyical game. But it was obvious to me that there was something fishy going on. Which is sad because Culleoka has some good players and I would have liked to watch the game with better referees. I will have a hard time now cheering for Culleoka.

I am a basketball fan and heard good things about the Culleoka basketball team so I thought that I would make my first trip to the small city. Neat old gym and a great place to watch a game. I have to say that I was greatly disappointed in the play. The game was called so lopsided. I knew that there was a diffence in fouls but that number is outrageous. I think the thing that really bothered me is that the referees would continually talk to the Culleoka Coach and players but did not say a word to the Independence team. I know it was a phyical game. But it was obvious to me that there was something fishy going on. Which is sad because Culleoka has some good players and I would have liked to watch the game with better referees. I will have a hard time now cheering for Culleoka.

Well I'm in the same boat, I'm from around the area and thought that I would stop in to watch the game. But I have a very different outlook, Independence was fouling right as the ball was being tipped. You can say what you want, the fouls were called right and there still was some fouls not called. And if for some reason ya'll dream up some idea that Culleoka could possibly pay off the refs, then you definetly have no clue of what you're talkin about. Another thing, if that was the whole town at the game last night, that little bity town just beat ya'll fair and square.